The Past and the Memories (little depressing)

I look at Jungkook and then the teacher and just leave with my stuff and my drawing book being hugged to my chest.

I hate this. I hate this, I hate being the burden people shouldn't have on their shoulders.

I walk out of the classroom and just forget about what happened in that room. I bury it like the rest of the bad memories. I will never want to remember this, ever. I shove the memory down in the bottle and try to forget.

~Time skip~

I didn't go to the gym today. I didn't feel like it. I just drove to the park where I would feel better. I got my essentials, my drawing book, a pencil, and my phone with my earbuds. As I started to listen to my music, I drew like there was no tomorrow. I got interrupted by my phone vibrating I checked and saw Chanyeol texted me.

Chanyeol: Hey, want to meet up now?

Y/n: Sure!

Chanyeol: Sweet! Here is my address -his address-

Y/n: Ok, thanks

I sigh and get up and go to my car. I put my things away and drive to his place. As I got there, it was a nice place. It was like Jungkook's but a little less, a little. I smile and go up to the door and ring the door.

Chanyeol: "COMING!"

He opens the door and smiles at me. I smile back at him and he welcomes me in. His place is nice. I see the rest of EXO.

Y/n: "Hey guys!"

They look at me and smile and welcome me. I really am glad that they are my friends. Chanyeol leads me to his music room and studio. I love it, it's amazing!

Chanyeol: "Alright! Let's do this!"

~Time skip~

We FINALLY got an idea and we were done getting the music done. We just needed to do was think of lyrics and record it. It was late though and I decided to leave.

Y/n: "Hey, lets finish this tomorrow. I should go home."

Chanyeol: "Alright, see ya tomorrow Y/n!"

I smile and wave goodbye to him, and when I was leaving the rest of EXO said  goodbye. I leave and go to my car and leave. I got home and was laying in my bed, just looking up at my ceiling. Thinking about my bad memories that I suppressed down in me.

~Flashback~ 

9 years after Sehun moved, I move. I moved to Busan. It's a little weird since I know nothing of my new places language. I start to go to middle school. Yay. I hope people like me. I go into my new school, not knowing where to go or what to do.

???: "Hi! Are you new?"

Y/n: "Um, y-yes."

Jesus, why do I have to be so awkward? Calm your nerves Y/n, this person is trying to be nice, calm down.

???: "What classes do you have? I can lead you to them."

I just nod at her and hand my schedule to her.

???: "We have the same classes! That's awesome! My name is Aria, and I'm guessing your aren't from here?"

I shake my head.