Recalling Memories

I was behind everyone. Jungkook was to busy talking and laughing with the others, I smiled at him and then looked back at the ocean. The ocean. I walked up to the shore. I thought of everything. Every last detail of the bad memories. The bullying, the pain, the depression, the suicidal thoughts, seeing Emily die, seeing my mom die, seeing my friends be hurt. I thought of every detail. When the tide came in, the ocean swept away all the thoughts. Every last one of them, my brain felt cleared. It felt...Free.

Jungkook: "Y/n!"

I looked back at the others. The others. My friends. The people that I love, with all of my heart.

Jungkook: "Come on! We don't want to leave you."

I smiled at him brightly. I ran over to him and then hugged him. He stepped back out of shock, but then hugged me back. When I let go, I looked at him and pecked at his lips.

Jungkook: "What was that for?"

I smiled even brighter.

Y/n: "Because, you are the one of the many people I love."

He went red, like tomato red. I giggled and held his hand and we all started to continue to walk down the path. He was just staring off into space. Looking at me.

Kevin: "OH MY GOD! Freshie! Come here!"

I looked at Kevin and I sighed. I let go of Jungkook's hand and went to Kevin.

~End of Y/n's POV~

~Jungkook's POV~

V: "Hyung? What are you thinking about?"

I looked at V. I was thinking, so deeply. I looked back at Y/n, then at the ocean.

V: "Hyung?"

Jungkook: "I want her to be mine."

V: "What? Isn't she already yours?"

I sighed and looked back at V, then checked if we were far away from the others.

Jungkook: "Look, I want her to be MINE. You know, wife."

V gasped so loudly that Jin looked over and he raised he eyed us. I waved him off and he just shrugged and turned towards Amelie and they started to talk about jokes and other sh*t. I looked at V.

V: "Um, continue."

I rolled my eyes.

Jungkook: "Look, I know we are juniors, but I want her to be mine someday. In the future, sure I see some careers to chose, but the one thing that was always there was her. Y/n. I now know. She is my everything, not only my world. My universe. I want to have kids with her, two of them. I also want to be able to wake up and see her, her beautiful face right next to mine."

I smiled to myself. Knowing that she is the one. I looked at V, his mouth gaped open.

Jungkook: "What?"

V: "When?"

Jungkook: "Huh?"

V gulped and shock his head, trying to find reality.

V: "When do you want to propose to her?"

I thought for a couple of seconds.

Jungkook: "After we graduate. As seniors. First I'm going to ask her if she wants to live with me."

V nodded, liking the plan.

V: "Alright, I'll help you out hyung. Oh, Kookie is becoming a man!"

When V yelled that, I felt this presence behind me, then a hand on my shoulder.

Jin: "Jungkook is what now?"