Feelings Are Out In the Open

Jungkook's POV:

After we were done, everyone was cheering and I heard Y/n yelling

Y/n: "GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!! YOU DID AMAZING JUNGKOOK!! YEAH!!!"

I smiled, she remembered to cheer for me. Even after what I did, I guess she forgave me. I am glad, but I really couldn't help it. She is an amazing person. And she is competitive too! Like, she is the girl of my dreams!

Y/n, you are something very special.

I smile at her and she smiles back at me. I think she is really special. I got off the stage and put my things away quickly. After that I ran towards Y/n, people looked at me but I didn't care, I really like her and want to be with her. She is my everything. As I got to her I saw she was crying.

Jungkook: "Are you okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah, just, that song had an amazing meaning. I loved it. I also liked it when you sang it, your voice is like an angel."

I looked at her with a smile plastered on my face, she makes me feel wanted. I know I should only love her, she is becoming my everything.

Jungkook: "Come with me."

I took her hand and dragged her out of the choir room. People looked at us skeptically but I didn't give two sh*ts. I want to tell Y/n something.

Y/n: "J-jungkook? Where are we going?"

Jungkook: "Just into the hall."

I stopped and turned to face her.

Jungkook: "Y/n, I need to tell you something."

Y/n: "Okay? What is it?"

Jungkook: "I may seem like a playboy, but now that I have been hanging out with you, I started to feel things more. Y/n. I really li-"

???: "JUNGKOOKIE!!!"

Someone interrupted me and I just got super pissed. I looked over, seeing the one person I didn't want to see.

End of Jungkook's POV.

Y/n's POV:

Jungkook: "Y/n, I need to tell you something."

Y/n: "Okay? What is it?"

I started to get super nervous. Jungkook, the hot playboy wanting to tell me something. He has started to break down my walls, and I am hoping he is going to tell me the one thing that I am both hoping and dreading.

Jungkook: "I may seem like a playboy, but now that I have been hanging out with you, I started to feel things more. Y/n. I really li-"

???: "JUNGKOOKIE!!!"

I all of a sudden heard a voice that I was SO hoping wouldn't be here. I looked at Jungkook and he looked so aggravated. Kookie, I feel you. I looked at the b*tch.

Jisoo: "Jungkook? What are you doing with this sl*t? You should be with me."

She ripped my hands away from Jungkook's and took them into hers. Jungkook, please don't fall for her tricks. Please.

Jungkook: "Are you sure she is the slut? Cause the slut in this hallway is the one I am looking at."

I held in my laugh, cause Jisoo just looked totally Jungshook. Hey, I am using that now. She just looked at Jungkook and then at me.

Jisoo: "What in h*ll did you do to my Jungkookie?!"

I rolled at my eyes and scoffed.

Y/n: "I didn't do anything, he just got sick and tired of you. I wouldn't blame him, I am getting really annoyed just looking at you."