Chapter 13: Jenna's Crush

Jenna's Pov

'Soul is going to be mine! I don't care if we're cousins..I love him.
Hope he didn't get a girlfriend.' I thought.

I walked around Death City trying to find Souls apartment. I finally found it!! I walked up to Souls door. 'You could do this! I'll confess and I hope he doesn't reject me!' I worried.

I took some deep breaths and lifted my hand to knock but I heard voice I knew. It was Souls voice.

"Ok, Kid and BlackStar, me and Maka to make you the godparents." I heard Soul say. What's happening?

"What do you mean?" a another voice said.

"I'm pregnant with Souls child!" a cheerful girl said. No, this can't be happening. I work so hard to the money for the train ticket. Im...too late...

" And I have another surprise!" Soul said excited. Oh, please don't tell me that there getting married!

"What surprise?" the same girl asked Soul. I didn't knock. Instead I rang the bell. The door opened and I saw a boy with raven black hair with 3 stripes on one side. Another boy with sky blue hair. A raven blacked hair girl with long hair. Two twins but one was shorter and with shorter hair. The other looked much more mature and serious. I saw another flat-chested girl with dirty blond hair and green forest eyes.

Soul presented me saying"Jenna Lila Evans!" He didn't have to say my whole name. How annoying.

"Hey Soul" I smiled.

"Hey Jen, okay this is Kidd," he pointed to the raven, 3 striped boy.

"BlackStar," he pointed at the sky blue hair guy.

"Tsubaki," he pointed at the long raven haired girl.

"Liz and Patty," the twins waved at me.

"And my girlfriend Maka." he finally said. Why her? Why not Liz or Tsubaki? She's flat-chested for heavens sake!

"Um... hello Minna!" I waved at them. [Minna means everyone]

"I'll get your things in your room.. so minna make Jen at home!" with that Soul ran off.

"I AM THE ALL MIGHTY BLACKSTAR AND YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!!! I WILL SURPASS GOD!! NOW BOW-" BlackStar was cut off with a 'Maka Chop'.

"Sorry he can be annoying sometimes!" Maka explained.

"Now I gotta take BlackStar to the hospital! See ya!!" Tsubaki dragged him out.

"I'll help her out..." Liz said awkwardly, then left.

"I want to be with sissy!!" Patty pouted/whined and chased Liz.

"Hold BlackStar correctly or he will die!!" Kidd chased after them. Maka and me were now left alone....

A/N

Too long, too short? Tell me in the comments!! Also like and vote!

Naya: No Maka and Soul today because I'm lazy... so bye...