Chapter 5: Everyone's Shock

I woke up and looked around. I was so happy me and Soul were a couple now.
Wait it could of been a dream.....no it was real, right?

I got up and got ready real quickly. I wore a pink skirt that was really cute. My shirt was a red shirt that was a little too big on me and I had pink sparkly shoes on. I put my hair up in a red band, I did myself a ponytail.

I left my room and skipped to the kitchen. Soul wasn't there. I made breakfeast quickly and made my way to Souls room. I open the door half way and slip in.

He faced the wall. It was hard to tell if he was awake or asleep. I tip-toed to his bed, bend my body. My mouth was up to his ear and I whispered," If you don't wake up, imma have to play dirty games here."

Soul jumped a little and he woke up. He stared and my then grinned.

"Really..." He said.

"Yea, really, well just wake up already!"I turned but before I could move forward, Soul grad my arm and he pulled me back. I fell on top of him. I started to blush a little.

He put his head on my left shoulder and he whispered ,"I love you Maka."

I smiledand turned to him. "I love you too Soul."Then I kissed him. We were kissing alot and I mean alot. I don't know how but I was sitting on his lap kissing each other. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. Soul slip his tongue in my mouth. I also did too. He started to put his hands under my shirt and he moved them round my waist.

We pulled away for a breathe. I said, "Hey Soul, if we're going to have sex, let's have it after school, Ok." He blushed and nodded. I got off his lap and went to the kitchen. I started to eat my breakfeast. I was almost done until Soul came in with a large black shirt and grey shorts. He sat down and pig out on the breakfeast.

We finish and put our dishes in the sink. Before we marched out the door, Soul took out the box from yesterday. 

"Babe, if your going to be mine put this on." He gave me the Maka side. He put on the Soul side and went out the door.

{TIME STEP}

We got off the bike and walked to the DWMA. Soul and I were holding hands. I was the most happiest girl alive.

After a while we saw the gang. Black☆Star was holding hands with Tsubaki and saw Liz, Patty, and Kidd.

They waved then they drop there mouths. There were all in shock.

I let go of Soul hands and ran up to Tsubaki. "Hey Tsubaki. " I smiled warmly.

"So Maka what's with you and Soul?" Liz smirked evily.

"We're going out." I said proudly.

"Im so happy for you Maka!" Tsubaki yelled a little.

"Soul and Maka sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes the-" Patty started to sing but I Maka Chop her before she could finish. He headed inside the DWMA.

"Hey, Babe." Soul said.

"Yea?"

"Let's ditch school."

"Why would you want that?!"

"So we can finish," He leaned closer and whispered, " What we did this morning." He grinned. I blushed like I was angry.

"Maka, Are you Ok?" Tsubaki asked.

"Um, Yea I'm fine, just fine." I replied then glared at Soul. He was still grinning. I giggle a little and went to class.

After hours of school, it was finally over. Tsubaki, Patty, Liz, and I agreed that we should go to the mall.

"Soul-kun I'm going to the mall with Tsubaki, Patty and Liz. I'll see ya later, OK." I smiled and Soul. Soul nodded.

"But don't get lost or killed." said teasing me about the killing part. He kissed my forehead and we went our separate ways.

££££

We were in front of the mall and looked around.

"It seems empty, don't you think, Maka?" Liz asked.

"Nahh, maybe it's not a busy day." I shrugged and we entered the mall. There were people but at least only couples.

" Man, if only Soul was here..." I said depress.

Ring, Ring, Ring.

My mirror was ringing. It was Lord Death.

I answered.

"Hello, Hello Maka how you do?" Death said happy all the time.

"Good, what's the mission Sir."

"Oh, come to my office, we have a new students and I want you to them!"

"Students, who are they?"

"If you want to know come to my office!" Death hung up and looked at Tsubaki.

"Tsubaki, I have to go. We have new students!" I nearly yelling.

"Ok, see ya at school tomorrow." cheerfully said.

I got outside and called Soul.

"Maka? Are you hurt or something." Soul said worried.

"No, we have new students and we have to meet them. Well Lord Death said."

"Oh I'll pick ya up in  5 minutes."Soul said.

"Ok" I hung up and in 6 minutes he showed up.

"Your 1 minute late." I teased.

"Well sorry, now get on Babe." He said happily. I got on his motorcycle and went to DWMA.

A/N

Too long? Too short? Tell me in the comments!!!!

Naya: Sorry but no Soul or Maka today! But maybe next time!