Chapter 14: Buying Baby Clothes

Maka Pov

Me and Jenna were left in the room. It was really awkward. I hate to think this but she looked pretty hot. She has white hair like Soul and ocean blue eyes. She has ripped up black jeans and a large white shirt that said 'Soul Eater'.

"Um... So how is Soul?" she asked.

"Great and you?" I replied awkwardly.

"Good, so you and Soul are going out!! Wow your really lucky. And I mean really lucky..." the last part she said sadly. Why is she sad? She's suppose to be happy! Wait.. I know what's going on.

"Soooo.. do you have anyone you like?" I smirked evily and leaning toward her.

"Um... eh... uh... no" she said shyly. I giggled.

"Are you upset that you don't have a boyfriend?" I smirked evily again. She nodded.

"Well, you'll find that someone soon and I bet he'll make you happy!" I said excitedly.

"Maka, were going shopping! Jenna do you wanna play along?" Soul yelled coming in the room.

"Um.. sure." she said. I walked to my room, grabbed my purse and walked back. Soul talking to Jenna and Jenna giggled. Soul is so kind to let her stay...

"Come on guys, the mall closes at 10 so let's hurry." I threw my arms up in the air.

~At the Mall~

I walked around with Soul and Jenna. Jenna was in awe when we marched in Death Fashion. Soul and I couldn't help, but hold hands every time. We were in love and having a child, so why not act like married couple?

"Maka..." Soul whispered.

"Yea?" I turned to him. He put his hands softly around my waist and pulled me close to him. He chuckled and asked,

"Shouldn't we be shopping for baby clothes? We are having a child." he smiled. I smiled but the question was, do we have a boy or a girl?

"But we don't know if its a boy or a girl, Soul" I giggled. He thought for a second.

"We can buy some diapers and the crib. Then we won't have to do it later!" he said. I nodded and walked with Soul, but then remembered Jenna.

"Soul, how about Jenna? She doesn't know yet." I asked. He looked at me then turn to Jenna who was looking at clothes.

"Ok, but only because this is really important." Soul then smiled. I walked to Jenna and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, Jenna-chan can we talk?" I asked. She nodded." You see... I'm...p-p..pregnant.." I finally said. She looked at me in shock.

"And why are you telling me this?" She asked.

"Well, me and Soul are heading to A baby store, to buy stuff. An if we left you here, you can get lost" I said. She nodded then smiled with closed eyes.

~At Baby Store~

My eyes looked around to see people with big bellies and some with small ones. I walked to the crib sectioned and started to pick one out.

~Time Skip~

We got home and I ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I heard a knock then someone opened the bathroom door. I peeked through the curtain and saw Soul stripping. I blushed and stop peeking.

Soul came in with me an it wasn't awkward as I thought it would be. It was fun! We showered each other for a least 30 minutes then went to my room. I changed quickly and marched to Souls room and jumped in his bed.

"Maka, what are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm going to cuddle with you again" I purred. He chuckled and jumped in bed. I cuddled close to him and he wrap an arm around me.

"I love you..." he whispered.

"I love you, too" I whispered back then fell asleep.

~~~~SORRY THIS TOOK LONG!!! I WAS BUSY AND STUFF SINCE I GOING TO MIDDLE SCHOOL. MY GOD IM GOING TO DIE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!! I HOPE I SURVIVE MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!