Chapter 3: Tuesday

Today, this morning when I got up from bed I practice a little more and changed in a small blue skirt and had a white tank top and over the tank top was a little shirt that was spose to be showing my belly bottom but I didn't want to do that. I let my blond dull hair down because it was pretty long and it was beautiful.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Soul cooking pancakes. He had his hair up as usual and had a black shirt with matching pant shorts. I smiled and sat down at the table.

"Soul?" I asked.

"Hmm" He hummed yes.

"Do you think will have a mission today?" He shrugged and gave me my pancakes. I ate them and headed to brush my teeth. I finish and now we were headed to school.

¥¥ TIME JUMP ¥¥

Me and Soul were making dinner and we didn't talk that much. I kept blushing and Soul thought that I had a fever or a cold. I went to my room and practice even more.

I went straight to bed and slept even thou it was the 7, I was tried so I slept.

{Souls Pov}

I went shopping when Maka went asleep. I wanted her to be surpised so in getting her a necklace!  I looked and look untill I saw the one. It was a couples necklace. The necklace had a heart that was sliced in two pieces.

"Oh sir if you want I can write your names on them so they can be more special." said the lady in the counter said. I nodded and she gave me a piece of paper.

"Now write your names on here and I'll get them ready. It will take 1 hour or less so please come back later or stay and wait." the counter lady said. I wrote my name then Maka's name. She grad the paper and I waited at least 30 minutes to get the necklace. It was pretty cool.

I got home and hid the gift. Tomorrow is the big day I guess. I can sleep this off and get ready for tomorrow.

A/N

Sorry if it was short.

Naya: Hehe tomorrow will be the day you ask each other out!

Maka: So I gonna confess to Soul?

Naya: Yep

Soul: I guess me and Maka are a couple now.

Maka: Maka.....

Soul: Huh..

Maka: CHOOOPPP

Naya: See ya next time and I hope Soul gets better...