Chapter 6: The New Students

We got off the motorcycle and headed to the front doors to our school. Soul was holding my hand. I giggled at the thought of how my father would reacted. We looked around the school. It was a little loud because of the after school actives.

Me and Soul entered to Lord Deaths office.

"DADDY LOVES YOU MAKA AND-"He paused and pointed at Souls and I hands.

"What's going on here?!" Spirit nearly shouted.

Soul grinned, " What do you think? I'm going out with you daughter." Soul still grinning showing his shark teeth.

"NOOOOOO MAKA YOU CAN'T LIV-"I cut him off with a Maka Chop.

"Sooooo Lord Death what's with new students?" Soul questioned.

"Ahhh, seems like your going out now...Soul if you hurt Maka I will kick you out of this school and city!!!" Lord Death threatened. Me and Death were like Uncle and necie because Death took care of me when I was younger and we talk about problems they we have.

"I won't, now with the new students?" Soul said nervously.

"Oh, Ok, now please meet Hina and Ghost." Death greeted us to the new students. Hina had black hair that was up to her shoulders and red cherry eyes. She was a little shorter than me and wore a red shirt with black shorts. Ghost had spiky blond hair and Black pepper eyes. He had black long lose jeans and a red shirt.

Hina and Ghosts face looked alike. Maybe there were twins but different eyes and hair.

"So I see you two are dating. Me and Ghost are dating as well." Hina grinned.

"I guess I'll be showing you around the place. Now come on there's alot to show you!" I said excited.

I ran out the door with Hina and Soul was with Ghost.

Me and Hina talked alot.

"So who's your Ghost guy, Hina?" I said making a kissy face. She blushed.

" He's great and I really love him. He so strong and so cool! You no what I mean!" She said smiling. I nodded.

"It's like your describing my Soul here. And your a meister right?" I replied smiling warmly.

"No I'm his weapon and he's my meister." she smiled even more.

"Well, I'm the meister and he's my weapon." I looked at her smiling. "So do you have any were to live?"I asked.

"No, but we do have money to get an apartment. " she said looking of from space. It gave me an idea.

"Hey there's empty apartments at the one I'm living, why don't you go get a near by apartment so we can live close to each other!" I said excited.

"Really! I'll ask Ghost about it, now let's see how Ghost and Soul are doing." I nodded and we went off.

{Souls Pov}

Maka ran out the door with Hina. Me and Ghost were behind because we wanted to look cool. We walked around and I showing him where is the library, gym, etc. We talked about how we cool guys are too cool to be single. We talked and talked, we got along well. Until we mention how cool I am. We are now like the bestest friends.

"You know, my girl is so over protective." I said because we were talking about our girls.

"Yea, Hina can be too sweet and get protective."

"So have you got it on, like went to the next level?" I asked nervously.

"Yea, you?"

"No, but I'm planning too."

"Be careful because before I was going out with Hina, I got this other girl pregnant. But after 2 months it was a miscarriage. " Ghost turned to me and he's I eyes said 'I'm depressed, sad and worried.'

"Ok, I'll be careful." I replied worried as well.

"Um...I guess why should see how the girls are doing?" Ghost trying to change the subject.

A/N

Too long? Too short? Tell me in the comments!

Naya: I guess we have new students!

Maka: Maka.....

Soul:What's wrong Maka?

Maka: CHOOOPPP!!!!!

Naya: What got in touch now I remember...

Soul: Y-you know N-naya wrote it d-down.

Naya:....Untill next time bye!!!!