message me about.......

Okay in the games, you need to message me if you want to do anything which means if you want to hunt, fish, kill another tribute you have to tell me. if you don't that would mean you person is ast high risk to die of natural causes. Once you die you may help me with the other chapters.

Sponsors this is important! in order to become a sponsor,  you must message me and tell me what you want to send. You can send almost anything as long as it's for survival.

Suggestions..... You can make suggestions as long as you are a dead tribute, sponsor,  or someone who's just reading this for fun.

IN LOVING MEMORY OF.......... If  you die you can request a chapter in your honor. it would be dedicated to you. You would have to message me your persons 'life story' as well.

This one kind of goes off topic....

THE VICTOR..... Okay, so after the games are over no one can hate the Victor regardless of who it is. Don't hate them just because they won. Please don't hate one another at all because I would feel really bad that I wrote this and it caused that. I will be making more of these once this one's over. If one person is being mean to the other about who won that person will not be allowed to join the next book. I don't like drama unless it's in a story.

Strengths and weaknesses. ... I believe I messaged you all your strength and weaknesses, if I didn't please message me and tell me. Also, you should a have gotten 5 strengths and 4 weaknesses.