District 4 girl Robyn day 1

"My platform rises and all I see is an ocean. Mermaids, piranhas and strong waves surround me. "10,9,8.." I hear the count down start and I get ready in a jumping stance. "7,6,5,4,3,2,1.." I leap into the water in a perfect dive. I swim my hardest I have in my life. It's a good thing I'm a good swimmer I thought to myself.

I'm one of the first ones there and see Blaze not to far behind, I see nut swimming to the woods doing his part of the plan. I grab a bow and arrows for myself along with a sword for Nut and a backpack. I look over my shoulder to see Blaze grab his weapon an axe while also grabbing a trident and a backpack.

Once we got all our supplies we head to the forest as fast as we can. We finally get to the forest a bit exhausted. I sing the 4 note tune just like me and Nut planned. I hear him respond and follow the direction of where it came from. We finally see Nut and set our stuff down.

Our camp was in a little meadow with a small pond near which meant we wouldn't have to search far for water. "Let's go get some food, we'll need all the strength we can get. We take our weapons and head off into the woods in search of food. It's a good thing I can hunt I think to myself. Suddenly I spot a large deer. I motion for them to be quite and ready my bow. I take a deep breath not wanting to miss my shot. I let the arrow fly and see that it killed it instantly. We haul the deer back to camp and cook it. "Not bad" I say to no one in particular.

Nut teaches me how to use the sword by showing me different techniques. This is good because if I'm ever in danger and need a short ranged weapon it would come in handy. I show them also how to use the trident, since they're naturally stronger then I am and can throw it farther with more speed. Since I didn't know how to climb trees both Nut and Blazer teach me how to climb one.

With everything we did on day one we were exhausted we waited to see who died and then took turns keeping guard at night waiting for day"