DISTRICT 4 GIRL ROBYN REAPING

Name Robym

District 4

Age 16

played by caitlin63ox

Look Brown hair Green eyes

"I woke up dreading the day ahead, since it's reaping day. Though I train for it regularly it doesn't mean I want to be in it. Each year they picked one girl and boy to fight to the death until there was only one left standing, I happened to find it cruel and stupid. I'm a pretty good fighter. I'm small fast and very good with a bow but I'm not one too volunteer and sacrifice myself

I got ready in one of my best dresses and put my hair in a French braid. I then headed off towards to the reaping area. Once we where all there, girls on one side boys on the other, they began that same boring speech.  'As always ladies first.' that snapped me out of my thoughts and I became very nervous. My heart started to beat faster and my palms began to sweat. This is it I thought. I had my name in there quite a few times which worried me and, didn't help my nerves.

I watched her hand go around and around the bowl till she finally picked a ticket. I crossed my fingers hoping she wouldn't call Robyn Coleman 'Our first tribute is.........Robyn Coleman!' she announced. I was so shocked, I couldn't even move.  My worst fear came true. Everyone could probably see the shock and scared emotions but, I didn't care, they would be the same way if theg were picked.

I put on a brave face for the sake of my District. I slowly made my way to the stage and kept telling myself I had a chance and I will fight with everything I have. I acted tough and brave up here but inside I was freaking out and so nervous about what could happen. And I wasn't even in the arena yet."

                                                 -Robyn (caitlin63ox)