Nut day 2

"

Im running, faster then ever before. I feel something chasing me. I know somethings chasing me-

I open my eyes. It was just a dream I think to myself. Just a dream. That's when Robyn wakes up. I begin to pretend I'm asleep and about 10 minutes later, "wake up". I then wake up Blazer because we need to get going. Robyn suggested we get some water from the pond. Me and Blazer both nod in unison and start walking.

Once we arrive at the pond, I pull out my canteen and pour in some water. I look through my pack to make sure I still had my purifier, I then pour in some and shake the canteen.

I then hear a beautiful hymn followed by singing. Blazer then orders it to reveal itself. The mermaid was beautiful. Long, luscious hair. Deep blue eyes. It locks eyes with Blazer and he begins to walk towards it. I have to stop this. I pull out my shard and blade and rush at it. I jump up and cut in an x-motion. Decapitating the Mermaid. I fall down on my knees and smack Blazer out his trance. "Let's go before more come." We both say and we had back to camp.

Once we get back to camp we notice that Robyn is being crushed by a tree and help her up. She asks what happened and we explain the situation. We then begin to cook and eat the rabbits and drink some water. Robyn takes first guard and I go to sleep.

-Im running, the creature is coming, becoming more apparent. It's a demon-

"MAKE IT STOP!" I scream. Then Blazer begins to sing to me. His voice so soothing, helps me sleep. And I fade into unconsciousness thinking of good things."