Blaze day 2

"I woke up to Robyn shaking me and Nut."Get up boys!" Robyn said.I sat up and rubbed my eyes."So what are we going to do today?" I asked."Well I'm going hunting and maybe you two can fill the canteens"Robyn suggested."OK" I said while grabbing a canteen.I got ready to grab the other but so did Nut.We stopped before we got any closer "You take it" I said. He grabbed the cantee quickly."Be safe"Robyn said. "You too" Nut and I said in sync.Me and Nut walked for about 5 minutes until we came to the edge of the island.I started filling up the canteen when Nut said "Hey I'll go to the over there and you stay here" Nut suggested."OK" I said.I finished filling up my canteen and got ready to get Nut when I heard a beautiful singing voice coming from somewhere.I looked around to try to find the singer then I stopped at the ocean.A thing was rising out of the water slowly.When it was risen the thing was a beautiful mermaid.She had long red hair with beautiful light blue eyes and a green tail.I started walking towards her when a sword came in contact with her neck and decapitated her.I looked angrily to see who did it and saw Nut with a bloody sword."WHAT THE HELL" was all I said before Nut smacked me."Snap out of it!" Nut said."OK" I said.We walked back to camp and saw Robyn struggling under a tree.Me and Nut quickly lifted the tree up and helped Robyn up."Are you ok?" Nut asked."Yeah just some broken ribs" I helped Robyn bandage up her ribs and she showed us that she caught two rabbits.Later that night I took first watch and I heard Nut screaming.I ran over to him and asked what's wrong."I can't sleep" Nut said glumly."Well I have the trick" I said and started singing.

What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in and you kicking me out

You got my head spinning

No kidding I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

After that Nut fell asleep and I woke Robyn up to take first watch and fell into a dreamless sleep."