Annabelle day 2

"After switching watches with SHAY last night, I actually got some sleep. I woke up in the morning feeling jumpy, and queasy. Whenever I get those feelings something really bad usually happens, and I was terrified of what my feelings were a sign of today. I saw Kaitlyn already up with Shay, both of them looked stressed and fearful. I got down from the tree and greeted them. Apparently while I was sleeping, they heard noises that sounded like tributes, one of those tributes being the boy from my district whom was killed by Shay. The noises abruptly stopped after that. I hoped that my feeling wasn't caused by the sounds because if it was something was about to go down.  All of the sudden we saw tributes running toward us. In a blink of an eye we were all ready to defend ourselves and each other. The weird thing was that they weren't running at us but past us. I saw the girl from three fall to the ground and noticed the fairies that were coming at us. We grabbed everything and began to run at full speed. When we lost the fairies, we stopped at a tree. We decided that we wanted to eat son real food rather then dried beef and crackers. I offered to go hint and was immediately faces by their objections. After arguing for a good five minutes,  they gave in and I grabbed my bag which I had all of my supplies in, and began to go find food. To be honest I was a bit worried about us separating, and that worries feeling just got more and more intense as I walked farther away from them. After a while, I began to feel like I was being watched, then the feeling I had in the morning returned without warning. Eerily enough, I heard commotion going on in the area that I left my allies in. Immediately after, I heard movement in the plants near me , and before I knew what was happening, my legs carried me into the unknown area of the arena. It was bright, majestic, and beautiful, but I knew better than to be hypnotized by the beauty because here in the arena, judging things by its cover could be a fatal mistake. The amount of mystical creatures here was outrageous, and that made me even more cautious. There were literally unicorns on rainbows, which truley was a sight to see. The only horrifying thing was that their horns were painted red, a red thag was definitely not paint, or berry juice,  but blood. I made my way past the rainbow and the creek that was full of mermaids, and into the enlarged plants. I found a tree that looked fairly safe to sleep in, and climbed onto one of the more covered trunks. I tied myself to the tree and situated myself into the sleeping bag, I the  ate a strip of dried beef, a cracker, and a cup of water. It took all I had to not eat more than that since today I ran and moved around a lot. After about an hour, my skin began to itch and burn on an extreme level. I realized it was the leaves I was us in to cover myself from the fairies, unicorns, and anything or anyone else that could possibly harm me. I immediately cut the leaves off and began to itch more intensely. After a few minutes, I heard beeping and saw a parachute land a couple of inches away from me.I wondered what it was and grabbed the metal container. Inside there was some type of ointment and a not that  said" Apply generously, it'll help in more ways than one ~E." I rubbed some of the strongly scented ointment on my inflamed skin and instantly felt relieved of the burning and itching. "Gotta love the capital's products" I thought. I then heard music and saw pictures of dead tributes in the sky, most of the tributes I didn't know but the two that mattered to me even slightly was the boy from my district since his winning would benefit my district, and Shay since she was my allie and I had a friendship with her. My eyes blurred when they showed the picture of Shay. "Rest in piece Shay." I thought. I then began to wonder about Kaitlyn. Eventually, I fell into a     pitch-black, dreamers, fearful sleep."