Cameron day 2

"

The morning of the second day my alliance member, Violet and I, decided to get our things together and head out to find some food and water. Besides, no telling when more of those demon faries we're going to show up. I helped her grab the stuff and we headed towards the wooded area to find some more supplies. On our way we decided that while I look for some berries, she would find us some water and we would meet back at a given location in less than a half hour. At the edge of woods we wished each other luck and went our seprete ways, hoping we would see each other soon.

I walked for about 15 minutes before coming across a bush covered in purple and blue berries. I plucked one off and quickly examined it, I didn't have much training but I knew what the extremely deadly ones looked like and these weren't exactly like them. I sniffed one, just to be sure, and then proceeded to stuff my bag with them.

After it was completely full I headed back to the spot where I promised to meet Violet. On the way I reached into the bag and grabbed a few berries, shoving them into my mouth. I walked a few more steps and stopped, staring straight ahead. Suddenly I felt my hand grab my chest and my knees gave out. I started gasping for ait, but none came. I stared down at the berries, feeling more terrified than I've ever been in my life. My head hit the dirt ground and I felt myself started to have a seizure. I was dying. I closed my eyes, giving up trying to do anything to help and just thought of home. I lived in a three bedroom house, right on the corner of Beckett Avenue and Canopy Lane. The outside of my house was an off-white color with green panels surrounding the windows. The outside of the house looks smaller than the inside, which has the bedrooms, one bathroom, a separate kitchen and dining room, and a basement. All of which are a pretty decent size. We used all the rooms pretty frequently except for the one bedroom, my sister's, it hasn't been opened since the day she..

I felt my body go slack and the lights dim out. I pictured the face of my sister in my mind and then took a breath, trying to breath in my last taste of fresh air and... life.

I don't know how long it was before I woke up, but I saw stars above me so it must have been at least 8 hours probably more. I tried to sit up but I fell back in agony, my head was pounding like someone had hit me repeatedly with a hammer.

"I wouldn't get up if I we're you. That headache of yours ain't going away any time soon." I gasped, trying to look around without moving my head much at all. "Oh don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. If I wanted too, I would have killed you already." It was a girl's voice, but definitely not Violets. So it must be....

"Three, in case you were wondering.... That's my district. My name is Lilianna." Lilianna? That's the district 3 girl. That's the one I have to kill. But I can't kill her while she's awake, I can barely move. I'll wait until she falls asleep, and then slit her throat.

"I'm.. Cameron. From 2.".

"I know who you are. Your the sister of the girl my district killed a few years back. I'm surprised you haven't killed me already."

"I don't want to kill you... your not the one that killed her. I don't blame you." Hmm... I'm a pretty good liar.

"Really? Wow. Thanks I guess."

"Anytime. So, how long was I out?" I asked while straining to sit up.

"Not much. Couple of deaths but very few. Anybody not killed in the bloodbath seemed to pretty much run for cover. Everyone is pretty spaced out." Couple of deaths? One of them could be Violet!

"Oh, and don't worry. Violet is fine, well I mean I don't know if she's fine, but she's not dead." Thank God.

"Thanks."

"No problem. So... since you don't seem like your going to sleep, I'm gonna hit the sack. Night!"

She laid down before I could say another word and fell asleep. This was my chance. I grabbed a knife out of my bag and forced my way up, trying to keep my pain noises as quiet as poss possible. I crawled over to her, put the knife across her neck and smiled. That's when she woke up. Her eyes went wide with fearad she struggled to get free but I was stronger, there was nothing sh could do.

"Nothing personal." I whispered and slit her throat. I had to get out of here. I grabbed my supplies, and hers and headed back to where I was supposed to meet Violet. She wasn't there. I knew there was no time to really look so I set up camp and planned to tomorrow. Hopefully, we'd still be alive."