District 1 Violet day 1

" I rise up to see an ocean. I was horrified when I saw mermaids swimming. I began to cry, I looked over at Cameron who is my ally. We had a plan, she would go and set up camp in the unknown part while I got suplies. Then I heard them count down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Then I swam as fast as I could. I saw the boy from 3 get pulled down. I then heard a loud BOOM sound. I saw his body flot to the top and to my horror I saw parrainas chomping his body away.

I get to the island. I take trowing knifes fo myself and Cameron. We can both use them. I grabed two backpacks and swam away from the blood bath behind me. I barley make it on land before I get bitten by a parraniah. The blood draws more to me.  I get up on land barley able to run. I get to the unknown part. It was beautiful. The grass made of glitter and, fairys flew around. They seemed nice. I gave a backpack to Cameron.

" This reminds me of a fairytail!" I say.

" Yeah I agree."

After that it was silent for a while then Cameron broke the silence.

" We shoud go hunt now."

" Lets go"

We go to the woods. I see a wild boar and kill it. We cook it and head off to bed.

I wake up in the middle of the night to somthing atacking me. " CAMERON! HELP! THEIR KILLING ME! HELLP!!!"

 It was the fairys. My screaming wakes up Cameron. We kill them all. I couldn't go back to sleep after that but atleast I made it though the blood bath."

                                                        - Violet ( Hunger-Games-)