DISTRICT 11 GIRL KATNISS REAPING

Name Katniss

Age 12

District 11

Look ?

Played by I_Like_Peta_Bread

                                                               THE REAPING

"I walked to the 12 year old girls just hoping it wouldnt be me! "Welcome! Welcome" i zoned out after that until i heard "lily packer" my heart stopped. She was my best friend she doesnt know how to handle a weapon and the thought of her hurting someone would make her sad and depressed so i though on my feet. I volunteer as tribute! I used my most stubborn and intimidating face i could muster and try to be brave so i wouldnt be concidered weak! I told lily ill come back for you! The thing is she turned 12 today so she only just made it to the reaping. I was nervous and people who knew me could tell because lightly biting my lip whilst twirling my hair is 1 of my worst habits. If i win i would makemy district, friends, family proud! If i die i will say one last thing to try and spark a rebellion. If i win i will try and gather people together and name us rebels. As a rebellion will burst out! i walk on stage proud im doing the right thing. But am i? Is anyone? Of course not all we are going to do is end one anothers life before they have their future! But is there a real proper reason behind the hunger games?"

                                                           - Katniss( I_Like_Peta_Bread)