Robyn day 2

"

After a long night I finally wake up to daylight, meaning we survived day 1. I silently thank god for letting me live another day in these cruel games. I then wake up Blaze and Nut.

Once they're both wide awake I go through my backpack and see that it contains a bandage wrap, water canteen, rope, crackers, blanket, and a sleeping bag that I used last night. The other backpack contained the same thing.

"Why don't you guys go and fill up the two canteens, while I catch us something to eat"

They nod and head off in the direction of the pond. I head off in my direction with my bow. After a couple of minutes looking for something I spot two rabbits. I feel bad that I have to kill them but, if I don't me and my alliance members will starve and die. Once I collected the rabbits and my arrows I head back to camp.

I reach camp 10 minutes later and see that Nut and Blaze aren't here yet. I placed the two rabbits down along with my bow just before a tree collapses on me, and let me tell you it wasn't a small one. I groan out in pain, it landed right on my stomach and chest knocking the wind out of me. I'm pretty sure I have at least two broken ribs. How am I going to get out with no one around?

10 minutes later Nut and Blaze come back. They see me stuck under the tree and quickly rush over to lift it off. Blaze helps me up, "are you okay?" nut asks. "I'm fine just light headed and a broken rib, what took you guys so long?"

"Blaze was out under a trance from a mermaid, so I had to kill it to save him." I nod and see they successfully got the water. I walk over to my backpack and take out the bandage wrap, wrapping it tightly around my stomach, which results with a wince of pain and groan,

We cook the two rabbits I caught and share them among ourselves. We make a fire and get into our sleeping bags and blankets.

"I'll take first watch" they drift off to sleep while I keep guard.

An hour or so later Nut jolts awake sweating and shaking violently like he had just seen a ghost. "Make it stop he yells" by now Blaze is also awake and starts to softly sing relaxing Nut. I'm impressed by his voice but, don't say anything. Blaze takes the next watch after Nut falls asleep which I'm grateful for since I'm exhausted.

Darkness soon consumes means and my last thoughts are that I survived day 2 with only small injuries."