Orphanage

"Stay awake!" Ann exclaimed.

"But we're tired." Said a sleepy Rosie.

Ann, Rosie, Becca and Vicky shared a room in the orphanage. They have been inseparable since the day they first met each other. They all came in when they were exactly 3 years old. Becca was a 5 month old baby when she was dropped off at the orphanage. The others joined her two years later.

"You know, sleep is for the weak." Ann said.

"Ugh, you always say that. But we're not as strong as you. We actually like to sleep." Vicky said while getting into bed.

They were all in bed, ready to go to sleep, but Ann wanted to stay up. Ann never sleeps. She was always awake, busy with something. The other three on the other hand, they loved their sleep. You always find them napping somewhere, especially Rosie.

"You guyysssss, we need to stay awake! What if someone comes to get us? What if someone wants to come adopt us and we're asleep?" Said Ann.

"ANN , IT'S 1AM! WHO IS GONNA COME HERE AT THIS TIME TO COME AND ACTUALLY ADOPT US?!? Becca said frustrated.

"FINE! You guys go to sleep and I'll stay awake." Ann said while looking out the window. Her bed was right next to the window, with Rosie in the bed next to hers and Becca and Vicky on the opposite side of the room.

But the others did not go to sleep. They stayed up with Ann, in the hopes that a miracle happens and someone actually does come to get them. At 1am.