I need you, FP.

Alice got up very early. Today was the day that they would go to the orphanage. She and FP had planned this whole day. They would go and interact with the kids and just enjoy the day with them. And if one of them steals their hearts, it would be a bonus.

Alice was extra cheery. She was up dancing in the kitchen when FP got up from bed. His breakfast already waiting for him. She did not notice him at first. He admired her from afar. The way her hips moved with the music, her messy hair falling on her shoulders. FP wanted take her upstairs that very moment but he behaved. He was so inlove with her.

Alice turned around and screamed very loudly. She did not expect to find FP standing there, staring at her.

"You scared me, you idiot!" Alice exclaimed.

FP just laughed and went closer to hug her. 

"Good morning to you too, beautiful."

Alice playfully slapped his arm, trying to hide her smile. "You're lucky I love you."

He kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"Come on, we have to get ready." Alice said going upstairs.

"I'll meet you upstairs in a few. Just gonna finish the breakfast my gorgeous wife prepared for me." He said with a smirk.
Alice just rolled her eyes.

Half an hour later they were out the door and on their way to the orphanage.

FP noticed that Alice was strangely quiet since they got in the car.

"You okay there, hun." He asked.

"Yeah. Just a but nervous, you know." She said looking out the window.

FP knew exactly what she was talking about. His stomach was full of butterflies. He was a nervous wreck on the inside. But he stayed strong for Alice.

He took her hand, which laid on the seat next to her and they rode in silence for the next fifteen minutes.

When they arrived, FP put the car in parking and switched it off.

He looked at Alice, who was already looking at him. He could see the fear in her eyes.

"You wanna stay in the car for a few minutes?"

"No, it's fine. Let's go." Alice said, putting on a brave face.

FP got out and went around the car to open the door for Alice. She got out and immediately fell into his arms. They stayed like that for a few minutes, with FP holding her very tight. She felt safe in his arms.

"I needed that." She said when they parted. "I love you, honey." She said giving a little smile.

"I love you more, Al." He said, taking her head into his hands and placing a light kiss on her forehead. Alice closed her eyes and smiled even more.

He then took he hand and they started walking in the direction of the front of the building.