Love

It was late afternoon when Alice and FP got home. They first went to get some takeout, after leaving the orphanage.
When they got home, Alice went into the kitchen and FP followed her. FP noticed his wife had a smile on her face the whole time. She was so happy, as was he. He smiled at her. When she turned around, she saw FP looking at her with a goofy smile.

"What's that face all about?" Alice asked.

"I love seeing you this happy."

Alice smirked and got closer to him. She leaned in and whispered into his ear, "You make me this happy."

She started walking away with a sly smile but he pulled her back into a kiss. A passionate kiss. She put her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?" FP asked when they parted, out of breath.

"You go ahead, maybe I'll join you later." Alice said trying to make FP frustrated. It worked because he was totally shocked. She turned around to try and hide her sneaky smile.

"Are you gonna leave me like this, Al?" He asked.

"Maybe." She said looking over her shoulder, smiling at him.

He grunts and walks away. "I'll get you back, Al."

This made Alice laugh.

A few minutes later, Alice heard the shower turning on and she got an idea. She went upstairs and saw FP getting in the bathroom. He did not notice her. She undressed and slowly went into the bathroom. She was really quiet because she wanted to surprise him. When she got in, she saw he luckily had his back turned towards her. She slowly and quietly opened the shower door and got in.

She put her hands on his back and whispered, "Hey, baby." This made him jump a little.

He turned around and looked at her. He started at her feet and moved his gaze upwards. He had a sexy smirk on his face.

"I knew you couldn't resist any longer." He said.

"Idiot!" Alice said.

He pulled her closer and kissed her. He pulled her under the shower to get her wet too. They kept kissing while FP explored her body with his big hands.

"God, you are so hot." He said under his breath.

She smiled into their kiss. "Not so bad there yourself, Jonesy."

Her hands went up his arms and into his hair. They kept exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. FP's hands slowly went down her back and cupped her butt. Alice gave a little giggle.

"You like that?" He asked. She didn't answer him, she just kept kissing.

He turned them the other way and pinned her against the wall. He did it a little too hard cause she made a weird sound.

"Getting wild now, are we?"

"Isn't that how you like it?" He asked, smiling.

They both couldn't wait any longer. FP picked her up and put each leg at his sides. Alice leaned on his shoulders. They looked each other in the eyes and that's when FP slowly entered her. Her eyes rolled back and she gasped. This time FP wasn't so gentle, he was fast and hard. It was like he couldn't get enough of her. He was hungry for Alice. Things got slippery because they were right under the shower head.

FP let her down and turned her around, so she was facing away from him. He took her then from behind. Alice was in ecstasy. FP was like an animal. He leaned forward and cupped her breasts. Alice's hands were on the glass.

"God, FP." Alice whimpered. She could barely get any words out. The water still splashing on their bodies.

She could feel FP getting close, she herself already came twice. She wanted to come again, this time with him. She pushed back against him, causing him to grunt.

"Come with me, baby," she said.

They both let out a big gasp and came. FP laid his head on her back, trying to catch his breath.

She turned around and kissed him lightly on the lips. "That was amazing, FP." She said smiling.

"You do that to me." He said.

"Okay, let's clean up and go get some dinner, I'm starving."

"I'm sure you are." FP smirked.

"Idiot!" Alice said laughing.

After they showered they went downstairs and Alice dished them their food. When they were done it was getting pretty late and dark, so they decided to just go to bed and cuddle.

When they got to the bottom of the stairs, FP picked Alice up and threw her over his shoulder.

"FP!" She squealed. "Put me down this instant!" She tried getting out of his grasp but he was holding too tight.

"Hold still or you'll fall."

"Whatever!" She said.

They got in the bedroom and FP threw her on the bed. "Such an idiot." She said.

"Only your idiot." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Come here." She pulled them under the covers.

FP spooned her and they fell asleep like this. Both with big smiles on their faces.