Chapter 5

You blew a kiss at Jack!

Jack was still giggling at your reaction to the snowflake that it surprised him when the ghost of a kiss touched his cheek, making him freeze. It fanned out before imploding in his cheek. A small heart shape glew underneath his skin, then traveled down to his heart.

Only you saw the glow though, it shows you if the kiss went straight to his head, or his heart. It was his heart.

'IT WAS HIS HEART!' A blush rises quickly to your face, but you run your hands over your face to hide the blush.

Jack however, couldn't choose to hide physical affections. So his usually 'cool to the touch skin', was hotter than the fireworks exploding behind his eyes.

You felt your blush go away as you stood staring at the frozen boy with a melted heart, floating above all.

North coughed and asked you to follow him. You agreed and flew over, before landing and walking beside him.

As you walked, you looked over your shoulder and saw- Tooth greeting Bunny as he came back, Sandman playing with a pile of dust and Jack.....watching you leave.

It seems that little miss matchmaker has finally found a possible puzzle peice.

Your eyes lock with the blue. A flash of brown eyes on tanned skin, tear stained cheeks and dripping blood shocked you.
The memory of that girl haunts you.