Chapter 11

(Y/n)~~

"What?" I looks at Holly with wide eyes as I holds a hand over my mouth.

"Sorry, this question was for him. Jackaboi-"

'That name's familiar...'

"-Have you ever had a blowy?"

Jack stops in his place and looks at us.

"Is it a job where you blow stuff? Cause I blow stuff around everyday."

I see Holly struggling to maintain her composure.

"I even blow myself."

The small cat girl is visibly shaking from how hard she's trying not to laugh. I drop my hand and sigh deeply.

"Y-Ya see, there's another type of blowjob, and I'm sure you arn't familiar with it."

I hear Holly whisper 'fuckin virgin' under her breath and I hold back a laugh.

"Can you show me?" Jack says but Holly immediately holds up her hand and shakes it.

"I'm sure that by the looks of it we're different ages and stuff. Plus I'm not interested in any furry kinks, I'm sorry."

Jack looks so confused. He gives me a look that asks for help, but I wanna see how long this goes for.

"Soooooo?"

"Then the only one here who can give you an amazing, life changing blowjob is (Y/n)."

Before I can object, Jack turns to me with his hands clasped. He gets down on his knees and looks straight up into my (e/c) eyes.

"Please give me a blowjob! I need one! Change my life!"

I look at Holly with the most 'you fucking asshole' look that she steps back and falls to a window. Supporting herself by placing one hand on the window sill.

I look in the reflection of the mirror and see my eyes turn back to their usual bright pink colour.

'Fffffuuuuuuuu-'

I look back at Jack and see how desperate he is. I sigh and grab his hand to drag him off his feet.

"Now Jack," I say as I sling my arm around him and motion for Holly to step beside me as we begin to walk.

"Can you define, in your own words, what a blowjob is?" I look into his icey blue eyes as they flicker from me to Holly.

"Uh... no?"

"There's your problem!" I shake him slightly. "Now I want you to go find out what it is, and then re-evaluate wether or not you should be asking me for one.

"In a public hallway no less." Holly crosses her arms and looks at the elves a head.

"You started this." I raise my eyebrows at her. She just raises her eyebrows aswell, but really quickly up and down.

"But maybe you could just do it?" Jack asks. "Is it quick or..?"

"I think you can handle a quicky."

"What are those?"

"Holly! Shut up!" I leaned down to her ear and passive aggressively whispered. "You're ruining my innocent child."

"Oh sorry, I left my bleach and holy water in my other sock, want me to go get it?"

"Socks?" I look at Jack, then to his bare feet.

"Oh..." I shake my head and look back at the others to state my final point as we get to the large door ahead.

"Nothing is happening until Jack know what it is."