Chapter 8

(Beware, a lot of pov changes and cursing.)

Holly Pov~~

I grabbed my hoverboard, throwing it and getting on. The moment Manny told me there were others I was so ready to meet them.

I look up at the moon. I can practically feel him smiling at my enthusiasm. I let the hoverboard start up and it zips off into the night sky. I love the rushing winds and the feeling of it against my ears.

'To the north pole!'

??? Pov~~

'There's a new guardian~ how curious~' I sit on my stallion as I float at this girls window. I ignore the cold because I purely have the coldest, fucking frozen (dress wearing dipshit) heart anyway.

It took me forever to convince the nightmares that I wasn't afraid. About 124 years. Since then I have been waiting for something to happen. Like a new and powerful guardian that I can easily turn to the dark (dippy shitty dressy) side.

(Y/n) Pov~~

'What is that?' It was misty and sandy, but it is black and scary looking. I've never encountered anything such like this.

"Jack?"

"Yes, Angel?"

I don't even have time to roll my eyes at his comment so I just stand on my swing. Jack comes from behind and picks me up, taking me towards the window so that I didn't have to waste energy or something....the silly just wanted to hold me didn't he?

We get close to the glass and I see the figure of a man riding a horse...wearing a dress? The man was wearing a dress, not the horse.

Holly Pov~~

'I c-can't feel my t-tail.' I shiver as I go further into the cold polar environment. I lay down on my hoverboard, huddling it as I somehow manage to maintain balance. I curl my tail around me and rub my goosebump covered arms. My teeth chattering and tears in my eyes. I assure myself that this is all worth it.

I look up to see....a building. I would jump for joy if I could, but that moment of relaxation from that sigh of relief, was enough time for me to pass out.

???~~

I smile like a creepy fucker as they advance towards the window. I can tell that Jack likes this winged girl and I can use that to my advantage.

I hear a humming noise and look behind me to see A HOVERBOARD! It's flying towards me.

(Good)

I dodge it.

(Shit.....)

(Y/n) Pov~~

I see the silhouette look back and jump in fearful shock. It zooms away as something else gets closer. And closer...and closer-

"Jack! Watch out!" He quickly turns and sheilds my body with his own. Glass is broken and we are faced with a gush of cold air. I hear Jack grunt as he falls slightly, I quickly turn and grab him so that he falls into my arms. I loose balance aswell but my wings instinct kicks in and helps me support both our weight.

He looks up and gives a dazed smile, I stroke the back of his head to comfort him but a sudden bang makes me look to the floor.

On the ground is a big metal disk and a girl. She had tails and ears and was dressed in black, a sparkly cap masking her face as her body lay limp.

I slowly flap down and gently place Jack to the floor, he takes small steps before he kneels on the floor. I look at the girl and as much as I want to help, Jack is more important.

I kneel by him and grab his hands, forcing him to look at me.

"Jack. Jack why did you do that?"

"I can't just let the newbie get injured on her first day." He says as he looks into my eyes.

I laugh and ruffle his hair, a few sparkly snowflakes falling out. He just shakes his head and rubs his back.

"I'm fine now but...."

"But what?"

"Kiss it better?"

"Pffft- nice try Frost, but better luck next time."

(Quick Pov swap!)

'There's a next time!' Jack thinks.

(And back!)

I walk over to the girl and slowly near her. I get low and crawl over. I see her wriggle and I flap my wings and push myself up, agitated from the kidnapping and smashing I was expecting an attack. But the wind produced from my flap only pushed her cap away.

Surprise.

I look out the window, through the hole that was made from the crash and see the moon.

"Manny...." I look back at the girl and gasp.

"Holly!" I run over and scoop her up. She....shrunk! She's like a child!

(Idk why I made (Y/n) blonde but deal with it

(Idk why I made (Y/n) blonde but deal with it.)

'Atleast she's cute.'

(Aw stawp it (Y/n)~ *blush*)

"Hey who's this?" Jack comes over and sees this small kitten girl in my arms.

"Oh uh...."

'Should I tell them? They should know...right? I'll tell Jack.'

"Let's go to my tree and get her comfortable. Then I'll explain everything I know." I fly to my tree and put Holly in my 'nest'. She doesn't move so I feel nervous. I feel her head and she still doesn't move.

"Uh, Jack. She's not moving."