Chapter 6

Manny Pov~~

'Cat ears
Blood
Haunt
Fear'

'Holly Haunt? Holly Halloween? Hmmm'

Manny spaces off as the memories of Holly play infront of him. He's making a new spirit for halloween, and by (Y/n)'s wishes, he plans to bring her back to life; as what holiday/tradition suits her best.

'Halloween'

(What should we name our halloween spirit? Holly Haunts is abit more elaborate than Halloween so we'll go with that)

Manny gazes apon a river of paris, a girls body, slowly floating down the stream on her back.

Manny sighs, remembering this much like (Y/n)'s recarnation. (?)

Manny notices how small lines are stained down her face from tears, and the blood glistening in his moonlight, floating atop the parisian waters.

He sighs as he remebers her death. It isn't his happiest memory but it still brings him joy by the fact that he can help.

He does the classic floating tranformation.

She rises and the bloodied water drips from her clothes. Manny cleans her up and turns her outfit into a short black denim jeans and a black t-shirt. Her cat head band turns into real cat ears and she grows a tail. It's long and thin like most halloween cats. He tops it off with a black cap that is glittery. The tear stains turn into full black lines going downs her face from her eyes, a black nose and whiskers 'painted' on.

He crafts a hoverboard, its a small cat head shaped block that clips onto her short. He attaches it to her belt. He also creates a collar that activates it. He decided to modernise this spirit, no more broom sticks and pointed hats.

He sends her body to an abandoned house in the middle of the woods, somewhere on the other side of the planet.

He slowly lowers her body and she curls up on the floor, before stretching and sitting up.

Greetings young spirit.

"Hello?" She crawls to the window and presses up against the glass.

I am man in moon, and you are Holly Haunts.

She looks down at herself, not remembering anything from before and assuming that she's always looked like this.

She notices the collar and the clip on her shorts. Manny explains that it's her hoverboard, and that to control it she must click a button on her collar and tell it instructions telepathically. It's voice activated, so if she says some sort of halloween catch phase then throws it, it would  activate and turn on.

Holly walk out of the house, twirling her cap in her hands. Manny says to try out the hoverboard and Holly agrees.

She pulls the cat from her belt and chucks it up and down. She shouts 'Trick? OR TrEAt!' adding that extra yeet on the end, and launches the board in a direction whilst running. It inpacts the ground and transforms. It is an oval shape, with mist phasing out the vents on the bottom. It black/silver with neon flashing colours.

She power jumps onto it and it takes off. She struggles to keep balance and it flips upside down, but her shoes grip onto it. She screams in delight and races around doing all sorts of tricks. She jumps off it and skydives down, clicking a button on her collar and telling it to catch her.

She lands on her hands and knees and it rockets all the way to the ground. She clicks her collar and it shrinks beneath her, she grabs it in one hand as she forward rolls across the ground, landing on her back.

She spreads her arms and legs and laughs because she feels so happy. Finally happy.....

Her laughing dies down as she catches her breath. She inhales....and exhales....and stays down.

"M-Manny?" Her voice quivers.

Yes?

"I feel so alone. I know I just woke up but....I feel as if I have....nothing, like, nothing to live for....."

Manny can hear the sorrow in her words. Like all spirits, something stays with them. Jack had fun, Bunny, hope, Cupid....Love....and Holly has fear and the feeling of being alone, unprotected and on the edge of death.

(Y/n) has love, so that's what she spreads, aside from her other feelings, she feels for herself.

And Jack spreads fun and happiness wherever he goes. Santa brings wonder on those joy filled winter nights, and so on and so on.

And this girl haunts. She is the shiver down the spine, that moment your breath hitches when a darker shadow splays across the window....but it isn't a monster, it's just your pet cat, outside the window, scared, alone and freezing. Vulnerable.

If Manny doesn't act fast, her halloween nature will take over and she'll go to the dark side. And Pitch.... bitc- he'll get her.

'I can't let that happen.'

Manny knows just what to do.
Get her a friend.
A certain friend dressed in pink.
With big wings and all the love to give in the world.

And halloween isn't for a few months sooooo....

Hey Holly.....

"Yes?" She sniffles, sitting up and rubbing a loose tear away.

You're not alone.