Chapter 12

"We could always go annoy Bunny." Jack says with a devilish smirk on his face.

I feel my heart flutter at his cute little face but I feel a smile come onto my own face.

"Well, we didn't leave on good terms so..."

"What happened?" Holly asks. I pat down my clothes to avoid eye contact.

"Uh, grown up talk. Guardians stuff." I cleared my throat. Suddenly remebering that Manny made me a guradian. And they kidnapped me... and Holly... she...

I shake my head and pat Holly a top of hers. She laughs and pushes me away.

"I'm not a child! I thought we got this straight when we got my height."

"Hey, I said it's okay to be short." Jack insisted and Holly just looked away, a small smile on her face.

"But seriously, what was it?" She looks back at me, the smile making me choke up on my own words.

"Just a disagreement." North supported me. He pulled a snowglobe out of his large coat. Shaking it and whispering into it.

He threw it across the room and I could see grass on the other side. I stepped forwards slightly, but backed up alot when Tooth flew in and her figure looked like it was torn up by a blender.

"Aha- no." I turn around but someone grabs my hand.

"Whatcha gunna do? Fly there." Jack laughs and flew up, dragging me off my feet and I felt a bead of sweat roll down my head.

"Don't worry, it's safe. I think." I gasp and hear Holly call after me.

"Tell me if you make it in one peice seeya-" I see Sandy push her before waves of swirled colour blur my vision.

'Woah I didn't notice him before. He's too quiet.'

I come out the other end with a blured vision. I rub my eye with my unoccupied hand, and feel Jack grip on my hand become a little firmer.

"You good?" I turn and smile up at him.

"I'm fine-"

"I think I'm gunna be sick!" I hear a drunken voice and turn around to see Holly stumbling and falling on the ground.

"I can see smells and taste colour!" She screeches and screams as she crawls on her knees and into a bush, where she throws up.

"Oh uhm, this hasn't happened before." North rubs his neck guiltily. I slowly walk over to Holly, Jack in tow because we have yet to release hands.

"Better now?" I ask her when she stands. She smiles at me and gives me a thumbs up.

"Go take a look around while we wait for Bunny." Tooth ushers her away as the cat girl stumbles across the grass and into some more shrubbery.

"Will she get lost?"

"Nah, we can find her easy, I'm sure she won't get too far."

Jack turns me around and immediately fires questions at me.

"What's up with Bunny? What disagreement? Did he hurt you?"

"Calm down Jack. Just misunderstanding." North claims and leans on one of his swords.

"About what? The girl? Is something wrong with her? Is she dangerous?"

"You talk too much." I squeeze his hand and he stops talking. "But you heard what Manny said?"

"Yeah, she's powerful, dark side yada yada but what-"

"Bunny thinks she's like pure evil and darkness and that she's a big deal. He doesn't know anything." I feel myself become a little mad and Jack nudges me slightly.

"Your eyes are real dark, calm down, it's okay."

"Hey you were just freaking out too. What's got Bunny on edge anyway?"

"Easters coming up, and he's tryna step up his game, kids have been on technology and stuff lately and he's super stressed about it."

I sigh, understanding. That was me around valentines. Dang, being a guardians stressful, I suddenly feel partially regretful for joining, life was simpler when I could fly around and no one see me.... but I'll stay for those who do, Holly coming to mind. I look over my shoulder and don't see her, but I doubt she's in danger here.

"Okay, but he seems like he's targetting her." I sigh again and look at Jack. "Nevermind. Where's the rabbit? I wanna annoy him."

Jack smiles and swings his staff in his hand. "I have been feeling a little mischivous lately." He muses and looks back at me.

He sighs. "Maybe we shouldn't though, he's upset enough."

I aw and look down. "Maybe sometime later?" He says and lifts my chin up with his staff.

I smile and hear North chuckle. I look over and see sandman with a little head above his head with the golden sand.

He swings his finger around and it isn't hard to see the snowflake and the bow.

'He thinks I have Jack wrapped around my finger.' I look back at Jack and see him already looking at me. I laugh.

'Yeah he's right; but in a good way.' I pull Jack along again and off into the bushes.

"Let's find Holly."

(Ehe, I searched up Jack Frost x reader and my first one was 7th, thank you guys so much!!!! ♡)