Chapter 10

(Warning! This is very immature! As a 15 year old, my mind is screaming- dick jokes, so watch out!)

"Now that we've introduced and you've had your moment, we should get to the other guardians and let them meet this little cat girl." Bunnymund says as he jumps off the edge of the bed and onto the floor.

He taps his feet and falls down a hole. Holly looks surprised but just shrugs.

Jack takes both of our hands and gently lower us to the ground. His hand lingers on mine for a bit longer but I just quickly pull away and laugh nervously.

"Is that my hoverboard?" Holly asks as she suddenly darts across the room and to the no longer floating disk. She clutches her collar and it lifts from the floor and zoom towards her, she jumps and lands on it, holding out her hand.

I latch onto her hand and am pulled off my feet and onto the hovering board, escaping the awkward situation.

"Hey!" Jack shouts and flys after us, a cool breeze flowing behind him.

"Keep up lover boy!" I laugh as I hold onto the mini cat girl. We pass some elves and they scream and dive out of the way.

I turn around on the back of the hoverboard and see Jack keeping up with ease. I need to slow him down....

I look him directly into his blue eyes, and wink at him. It's obvious of how he chocked on the air and stopped moving.

As we get further away, I see him in the distance pulling his hair and fanning his hands around.

"Oh Frosty!~" I call out and see his head whip around to me. I wave flirtatiously and see him smirk, jumping off his feet and soaring towards us.

I see some sparkles in his hand and recognise the ball of snow. I duck and the ball flies over my head, but I forgot to warn Holly.

The ball of snow hits her in the back of the head and she screams as the cool ice falls down the back of her shirt. She shakes her shirt and gets it all out.

She turns arounds and glares at Jack, a slight growl escaping her lips. I see Jack freeze up and pale, more so then he already was.

I feel a slight shiver down my own spine and I flap my wings to get off the board. I feel Jack float behind me and grab onto my shoulders, sheilding himself.

Holly curves her board around and her glare faulters, she looks down at her hands.

"Oh uh, sorry for... scaring you guys." She offers a smile and rubs the back of her neck.

"What?" Jack is quick to defend. "I wasn't scared! Was I babe?"

I stop breathing and look at him. I try to remain calm as I casually fly back from him and look at him in full.

"Oh, nah you were totally brave, babe." I answer blandly, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"See, cat?" He smooths back his hair, looking cocky again, oblivious to my sarcastic comment.

"Well however you want to put it, I'm sorry for uh, ruining the fun?"

"You didn't ruin it." I say nicely, though the mood did switch drastically when she glared and growled.

"Yeah, cat, there's plenty of adventures ahead." Jack says as he and I land on the ground. Holly shrank her board and put it on her belt as we began walking, seeing as we'd travelled 2/3 of the way.

"Me and (Y/n) here are gunna show you all the fun times to come." I nodded at Holly but she was just clamping her mouth shut and holding in a laugh.

Holly Pov~~

'Pfft fun times- come! God I'm such a child!' I feel tears in my eyes. (Phone is 69% XD)

I pull (Y/n) down and whisper in her ear to calm her questioning stare.

"So you and Jack gunna show me how you do the 'fun times'?"

The angel-like guardian jerks her head back and looks at Jack. She looks back at me and I see the deep blush.

I vigirously raise my eyebrows  up and down as (Y/n) waves her hand over her face to hide her blush. She glares at me and I just laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jack asks as he steps ahead of us and walks backwards.

"Oh nothing! Just curious about the fun times!" I smirk and look at (Y/n). Her (e/c) eyes flicker as her pupils shrink anxiously, she looks back at Jack and waits for his reply.

"You guys are gunna be so excited for all the things we can do." Jack turns around and starts saying activities we can do.

I lean over to (Y/n) and get close to her ear. "Someone sure is excited to do stuff."

She pushes me away and pulls a strand of hair behind her ear.

"-we can ride North's sleigh-"

"Oh I bet (Y/n) can't wait for a ride." She squeaks and glares at me. I just hold in my laugh and bite my lips to supress my smile.

I can tell that Jack is from a more innocent time line because he isn't catching on to any of my inuendos. (Y/n) is probably from not too long ago, but she didn't get it straight away. It goes to show that childrens minds only get sicker as the years go on.

I wonder if Jack knows any millenial words.

"Hey Jack, have you ever gotten a blowjob?"

(What the fuck am I writing!? Should I continue the immaturity or what? Serious question! Yah or nah?)

(I'm sorry! But this is just funny to me!) (I don't wanna publish the rubbish but oh well-)