Chapter 7

(Y/n) Pov~~

North leads me down the long Christmas themes halls. I gaze at the arches as they cave over me.

"Cough" North coughed to gain my attention. I looked at him and he opened at door.

I walked in and gasped at the sight. There was a giant cherry blossom tree growing in the centre of the room.

I flapped over to it and ran my hand along the fine wood, my fingers running over every crevice and wave in the smooth wood.

I feel some petals float past my face and I look at the floor, I see all the petals, all of them were crisp and alive.

I kneel down and scoop a bunch into my hands. I smile as they're soft and light.

I giggle and toss them into the air, from behind me I hear the door close and I assume I supposed to explore the rest of my new room.

I float up a few branches and I see a circlular dohnut shaped cushion that surrounded the trunk. I sat on it and looked down, this tree is surprising tall.

I looked back up and saw a nest looking bed. I flew up straight away and sat in it. It was so soft and it smelt like roses.

It was wide too, so I spread out and my wings went up and over the edge. I sigh in relief and feel some petals fall on me.

"I'm bored now." I sat up and looked around, and I looked up again and saw that there was a crows nest up at the top, reminding me of a pirate ship.

I flew up there and I got a better view of the room. There was a giant glass door behind, leading to a balcony. You walked out there, and to stop the cold coming in, it was a giant glass cage. And at the top, two ropes casade down and a rounded block of wood was attached to it.

I flew over and perched on it. I look out at all the snow and watch it dance across the windows.

I look closely and see that some frost gathering on the window. It looks like the shape of a dove. I gasp when it comes out and flys towards me. I hold my hand out and it lands on it, before exploding into millions of snowflakes all around me.

I stick my tounge out and one lands on my nose instead, desolving on impact. I laugh and say-

"Jack frost nipping at your nose~"

I feel a cold feeling in my soul, like it reminded me of something. I feel slightly ill and hold my head.

"Boop." I feel a cold spot on my nose. I look up and smile, the sick feeling disappearing.

"Jack!"
"Frost, nipping at your nose."

He points at my nose and I follow his finger, going cross eyed.

"That's adorable."
"Was not."
"Was too."
"Was not!" I spread my wings to state a point, to which he just laughs and slowly floats to the ground.

I get ready to jump off and tackle him, but something outside the window catches my eye.