-7- "You're Not The Only One Cursed With Knowledge"

MCU, March 20th, 2013

Tony Stark was having his average day in his and Bruce Banner's lab in the Avengers Tower. He lived there now since his mansion in Malibu got destroyed by the Mandarin terrorists. He was working on his new suit he had designed.

He suddenly heard a loud noise from the floor above the one his lab was in. He furrowed his eyebrow and walked out of the lab, up the stairs.

"Bruce, is that you?" asked Tony. The sound had came from the kitchen, so he went there.

He saw a girl with jeans and a leather jacket and a brown backpack hanging on her back.

"Excuse me?" said Tony. The girl quickly grabbed a knife and turned, facing him.

The girl froze after seeing Tony, as if she had seen an angel. She mumbled a word that Tony didn't quite get.

Tony rolled his eyes and sighed. "Look, I appreciate the fact that you're a fan, but sometimes shit gets too far. You shouldn't break into the goddamn facility."

"...What?" said the girl. Tony dragged the girl towards the elevator.

"Jarvis, who is this young lady?" said Tony. "Why didn't you ring the security alarm.

"Sir, I didn't ring the alarm because you know her," said Jarvis.

"Be more specific. Give me her information," said Tony.

"Indiana Stark, 21 years old. She had died in 1993. I have no explanation of how she somehow ended up in the tower," said Jarvis.

Tony stopped his track, letting go of the angel-seen girl. Tony looked at her. She was looked back, tears swelled up in her eyes.

"Diana...?" murmured Tony.

"Dad," burst out Indiana before hugging the billionaire tightly. After three minutes of crying in eat others eyes, Tony pulled back and studied his daughter's face.

"It's been so long," said Tony. "Where have you been?"

"It's a long... really long story," said Indiana with a sob.

"Tony?" said the voice of Pepper Potts. "Tony is that you?"

Pepper walked in seeing the two.

"Who is this young girl?" Asked Pepper.

"Pepper.. this is.. you won't believe it. It's Indiana," said Tony holding Indiana tighter.

-A/N: Dammit I'm terrible at reuniting people. Let's just skip to the part where Indiana meets the other avengers and the new world-

"So, this is your daughter," said Rhodes, shaking Indiana's hand. "She doesn't seem to be an asshole filled with ego."

Tony gave a glare at Rhodes before pulling her towards the other avengers.

"I'm Bruce Banners," said Bruce.

"I know," said Indiana.

"How?" said Bruce.

"Long story short, I had some weird dreams whilst I was gone," said Indiana. She met everyone she had at least dreamed about once. 

***

"So you've never seen the 21st century?" asked Sam. Indiana shook her head. "Well, that kind of reminds me of Steve."

"I know," said Indiana, playing with her fingers.

"How?" asked Tony.

"You're not the only one cursed with knowledge," said Indiana, sighing.

"Right, the dreams," said Tony. "No wonder you recognized me."

"Anyways, I have to leave. Steve is waiting for me downstairs," said Sam, leaving father and daughter together.

"Where were you all these years?" asked Tony.

"California," said Indiana.

"Please, more specific," said Tony.

"California, the 70s," said Indiana, taking a sip of her coffee.

"You won't answer now, will you?" said Tony.

"Nope," said Indiana, popping the 'p'.

"This reminds me of someone," said Tony. Indiana chuckled.

"I think I might know who that is," said Indiana.