-14- "I Cracked The Pentagon's Firewall At High School"

"Ultron took you folks out of place to buy himself time," said Fury. "My context, I think he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made up with, I don't think it's just one thing."

"What about Ultron himself," asked Indiana.

"Oh, he's easy to track. He's everywhere. This guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit," said Fury. "But it still doesn't help us get an angle of any of his plans, so..."

"He's still going after launch codes?" said Tony, tossing a dart at the dartboard. 

"Yes he is," said Fury. "But he isn't making any head way."

"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare," said Tony.

"Well, I contacted our friends in the Nexus about that," said Fury.

"Nexus?" asked Steve.

"It's the world internet hub in Olso. Every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on Earth," Indiana replied.

"So what'd they say?" asked Clint.

"He's fixated on the missiles. The codes are constantly being changed," said Fury.

"By whom?" asked Indiana. a dart sound came and she looked at her dad, seeing he was looking at Clint. She assumed Clint had thrown a dart at the board and was inches from hitting her dad's face. She took a sip of her orange juice before looking back at Fury.

"Parties unknown," said Fury.

"We've got an ally?" asked Natasha.

"Ultron's got an enemy," said Fury. "That's not the same thing. Still, i'd pay a folding money to know who it is."

"We might have to visit Olso, to find our 'unknown'," said Tony.

"Well, this is good times, boss. I was kind of hoping the next time I saw you, you'd have more than that," said Natasha, sarcastically smiling at Fury.

"I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world," said Fury, walking up to the dining table as everyone looked up at him. "Ultron says the avengers is the only thing keeping him from him and his mission. Either way he's invincible. A mission that is called destruction. All this," he pointed his hands around the room, and continued, "lied in a grave. So stand, outwit that platinum bastard."

Natasha nodded and looked at Steve. "Steve doesn't like that kind of talk."

"You know what, Romanoff?" said Steve, smiling, as Natasha mischievously smiled back. 

"So what does he want?" asked Fury, pausing between every word. 

"To be better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies," replied Steve.

"Person bodies. The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it," said Tony.

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed," said Natasha, talking about Bruce and Tony.

"They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve," said Bruce.

"How?" asked Indiana.

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" asked Bruce.