-8- "Welcome To The Avengers, Iron Girl"

"What are you doing?" asked Indiana, walking into Tony's lab. It's been almost a month since Indiana had arrived, and all of the Avengers seem to welcome her to the family.

"Upgrading my armour," said Tony.

"Oh," said Indiana, studying the lab. She reached a suit, it was different. It was silver and seawarm green rather than gold and red. It was also shaped like a body of a woman.

"Do you like it?" asked Tony, standing beside her and looking at the suit as well. "It took me a while, but I managed to change one of my suits a bit. I remembered green was your favourite colour and the silver was just for decoration."

"You made this for me?" asked Indiana.

"Yeah," said Tony. "Being Iron Man's daughter will have its perks."

"What do you mean?" said Indiana.

"Welcome to the Avengers, Iron Girl," said Tony. Indiana widely smiled and hugged her father.

"Wait, I'm not done," said Tony. He walked to one of his desks and took out a small box-looking thing. It was small, and it was written on it 'Wesley'.

"Your personal AI," said Tony.

"Wesley," said Indiana. "What does it stand for?"

Tony hesitated. "Er- nothing, really. I just chose the name out of a random list Jarvis gave me."

Tony also took out a watch. "See, it's connected to this watch. It's like the core. It's also connected to the suit. If you make anything else, you can connect it to that."

"Amazing!" said Indiana. She attached the watch to her hand and it automatically turned on.

"Good evening, Miss Stark. I am Wesley, your personal artificial intelligent system," said Wesley. His voice had Scottish accent.

"It can also control most things that Jarvis can. Also, it knows your DNA, so it can only answer to you or to me," said Tony.

"Thanks, dad!" said Indiana. "This'll help me to understand most things in the 21st century."

***

A/N: short, I know. But the chapter was important.