-18- "It's Been A Long Day"

Indiana helped an elder man walk onto the boat. She looked behind her to see if anyone is left. She heard a woman shouting from inside the boat.

"Costel! Costel!" she shouted. Indiana found her. The woman continued, "we were in the market."

The woman continued screaming her son's name whilst Indiana looked outside the boat. She spotted a young boy with a few rocks on his legs. She ran to the kid and threw the rocks aside. She grabbed the kid and turned to go back to the boat.

When she turned she saw Ultron shooting bullets towards her. She turned her back to the bullet rain and shielded the kid, but the bullets didn't hit. After a few seconds, she turned back to see what saved her.

It was Pietro, standing in front of her. Red bullets holes were seen in his chest and stomach. He smiled at her before muttering his last words. "You.. didn't see that coming." He fell onto the ground, lifeless, and his eyes open, petrified, as if he had seen a ghost.

Indiana froze. Memories of that vision Wanda had put inside her head came to her. The flashback of seeing Peter the same way as Pietro was now. She felt the tears welled up in her eyes, but didn't move.

Steve came rushing towards her. He stopped after seeing Pietro's body, but he recovered from it after a few, maybe thirty seconds. Steve took the kid from Indiana as she was still staring at the body. 

She couldn't bare seeing the body like this. Every time she looked at it she imagined it was Peter, and that was horrifying for her. But she couldn't leave the body there to be destroyed. 

Knowing now that Steve had probably already taken the kid to his mother, grabbed Pietro's hands and dragged him to the lifeboat before it went away

She lay Pietro's body down beside two sets of chair before walking out of her green and silver iron suit (A/N: Just a reminder of what the suit colour was like... Slytherin~).

Her face was scarred and her leg hurt from falling on the ground a few minutes ago. A nurse came to help her, but she motioned her hand, signaling him that she didn't want help.

She lay down on the chairs that were next to Pietro's body.

"It's been a long day," she muttered to herself.