Epilogue

"Once upon a time there was a girl named Indiana Stark.

She lived a life full of illnesses and diseases, and she passed asway at the age of 4.

But that wasn't the end of her story.

Her story goes on many years.

She meets my family, before I was even born.

She meets Peter and they fall in love.

But then she dies again. But again, that's not the end for her.

She finds her father and his friends.

They welcome her back and for years they loved her as if she was never gone.

She meets a boy that reminds her of her first love. But they weren't the same.

She watched him die and griefed at the thought of her first loves death.

But he wasn't dead. She returned to him when he least expected and she saved him.

They lived happily ever after together. Even until now it seems they're made for each other.

The end."

"Wow that's beautiful," Tony said. His hologram seen on the wall in front of her.

"Yeah, it is. She says she's going to be a writer. She even started a book," Indiana said. "She's working a romance novel now."

"Sounds like Miya has a bright future ahead of her."

"She does," Indiana said.

"Well, I have work," Tony said.

"Of course you do," Indiana joked.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart," Tony said.

"Thanks, dad. Bye," I said before hanging up.

"You sure you want to spend your birthday here with me rather than getting Raven to pull a huge party?" Peter asked. They were in his room on the couch. The TV was on but the two of them were too busy talking to each other to pay attention to it.

"I'm sure," Indiana replied, kissing him.

"I missed you so much when you was gone," Peter said pulling back

"Well, then, we'd better make up for lost time now," Indiana teased, moving her lips back on his. Her kisses grew more urgent as he placed his hand on the back of her head and wove his fingers through her hair. Indiana shifted until she was sitting mostly on Peter's lap, feeling his other arm move down to her waist to keep her from falling.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear. No matter how many times she heard the words, they never ceased to make her shiver.

She pulled away just long enough to breathe, "I love you, too," then kissed him again, running her hand lightly down his side and then resting her fingers on the sliver of skin between his shirt and his belt.

"We should take a break," Peter said, gently pushing her hand to the side. Over the last few weeks since she returned, it'd been hard to keep things from moving farther.

"I don't want to." Indiana gave him a small grin and returned her lips to his ears. "And it's my birthday."

Peter laughed, then groaned as he rose to his feet with Indiana in his arms.

"Put me down!" Indiana giggled, kicking her feet in the air. "What are you doing?"

Peter took a few steps forward. "Taking you to that trade area the kids made. I'm trading you for a girl who won't try so hard to get me in trouble."

"Hey." She huffed with mock indignation, the started pounding her fists into hus chest. "Put me down!"

He turned away from the door. "Are you going to behave yourself?"

"What? It's not my fault you're too hot to keep my hands off of."

"Ana," He warned.

"Fine. Yes, I promise."

"Good." He walked back to the couch and laid her gently back down. "Because it would be a shame if I couldn't give you your present."

"What is it?" Indiana asked, pushing herself up to a seated position.

"It's not wrapped or anything..."

"That's okay."

He pulled something out of his pocket and extended his arm toward her. A gold, heart shaped locket glittered on his palms.

"Peter, it's beautiful," Indiana whispered, reaching out to take the locket.

"Open it," Peter said.

Indiana brushed her a finger along the edge and with a small push it opened.

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew

"My favourite Shakespeare quote" Indiana smiled as she touched the soft paper in the locket. "It's beautiful. I love it!"

"I'm so glad." His smile lit up his whole face. "May I?"

Indiana nodded, and Peter stepped behind her to fasten the clasp. She shivered at the touch of his hand on her neck as he brushed her hair to the side.

"Now you just have to fill it with your own memories."

Indiana smiled. "I know what memory I want to start with." She looked up, expecting to see Peter roll his eyes, but his face was serious. Their eyes met, and for a long moment, the room was silent except for the sound of their beating hearts.

"Are you sure?" Peter asked, his brow furrowing slightly as he ran a finger along the inside of her arm.

"More sure than I've been of anything in my life."

Peter took Indiana's hand, and a current of electricity shot through her. He squeezed his fingers around hers and without a word, led her towards his bed.

IMPORTANT A/N: and another beautiful book comes to an end, in an even beautiful way ;) this is my third book that I finally completed and the first book that's going to have an official sequel (not counting Hold On's universe because technically it's just other stories with the same characters)
Awaken 2 will be out in less than a month. I'll post its Prequel this week and start with it's story and I'll publish them in a week or two.
Thank you for holding on to this book while I had my break. I used it to make my writing knowledge a bit better, that's also why my way of writing also changed.
If you didn't get the notification, I changed a bit to the "My Sister Killed You?" chapter so go read that if you didn't.

The last part of this chapter (you know ;)) is based on a part of another book (by based on I mean completely stole lmao)

Here's a few hints:
It's based on a book that came out in 2013 and has a show based on it since 2014. It's show is more known than the book. The show is still on air and it's on its 6th season.

To whoever answers correctly, the first chapter of Awaken 2 will be dedicated to. If you guessed it first but the book was already out, I will dedicate the chapter that it's on to the person. Good luck :) (bonus to you if you guess the two names that part was about in that book)

🎉 You've finished reading Awaken * Peter Maximoff Love Story & Irondad Fanfictiom (X-Men x Avengers) 🎉