|| INTRODUCTION ||

My life is a mess and the things that are around me are full of negativity, which leads me to my normal days in my life.

I never felt loved nor happy, joy for me doesn't exist in my vocabulary and it's the last thing I think about during my day, and I don't care about my mood because I'm the only one that can see what truly happens. My mother doesn't care how I feel and nobody will ever care, or that's at least what she says to me every morning when I wake up for a brand new sad day. My brother constantly calls me and tries to make me feel better somehow, he also wonders why I keep living under the same roof as my mother and the reason is that I'm afraid of being totally alone. I can't see myself without her and even if she hurts me with her words and with her actions I want her near me because I know what's to have someone like me in her life.

The rainbow is dark for me, no colours can be seen in my eyes and I don't really care. But he does care about me and how I feel every day, he's always smiling and he tries to comfort me every time I cry out loud. Nobody ever cared like that than my brother, and I thought nobody could ever try to make me feel happier... he's somehow different but at the same time I don't want his help, I'm perfectly fine as I am and I already used to live like this. I don't get why he acts like that with me, nobody ever did that... not even myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before reading I want to thank you for choosing this Fanfic out of the variety you can find here in Wattpad, so hopefully, you'll enjoy this story and what it has to offer. Please don't hesitate to leave any comment and if you do like this book let me know.

Without anything else, I hope you enjoy this new story! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MAIN CHARACTERS~

JinJin:

- Your older brother.

- He's overprotective with you.

- He wants you to feel better with the things you do.

- He's very close to Myungjun.

- JinJin has introduced you almost all your friends.

Myungjun (MJ):

- Mixed feelings.

- He's really caring towards you, and he's the one who's always looking for you.

- He came to you without JinJin's help.