19 || How many against love?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TIME LATER*

-Y/N's POV-

It's almost the end of the second month with Myungjun, you still can't believe nobody has suspected about you two, and that you are literally creating your own place at your apartment. On the other hand, Rocky and your brother are now an official couple, and in less than one month they'll be able to be public. Also, Moonbin and Mack had been really united and they are excited to go out in double dates with MJ and you.

Nowadays, the song Myungjun and you, made a huge impact about a month or so, and you are glad to see that Arohas liked it a lot. Therefore, the manager loved it and told you to make more collaborations with Astro.

Currently, you are with Steven and Yoojun; the three of you are composing for WekiMeki's comeback and future collaboration with Astro, and you have to say that Yoojun is a great composer.

-We should check out this verse before we go to our break – Steven suggested while looking at the music sheet.

-Hmm, yeah, I can continue if you'd like – Yoojun said while writing down on the paper.

-No, you should rest too, you've been working hard – You said while looking at her with a smile.

-You too, everybody, to be honest – Yoonjun admitted.

-Thanks, I love how everything is going – Steven said happily, then he looked at your computer's screen and saw the melody you are writing.

-What? – You questioned.

-Are you working on a new project? – Steven asked while pointing at the screen.

-The lyrics are pretty – Yoojun said while reading them.

They are about MJ, but I should use them for WekiMeki, they deserve it.

-I thought you would like another song for the album, so I started to work on it by myself – You lied before making the window bigger.

-It could suit the album pretty well – Steven spoke.

-And Jiyoon's voice will sound pretty cool with it – Yoojun smiled. -You are the best, Y/N! – She said before hugging you.

-It's my pleasure – You grinned before the alarm started to sound.

-The break is here! – Yoojun said happily, then she turned off the sound from the alarm.

-We'll see each other at 5:30 p.m. don't be late – Steven ordered after sighing.

You hummed in a yes. -I'll go first, Mack is waiting for me – You said while grabbing your stuff.