24 || Forever you; forever us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-MJ's POV-

I looked over to the right and I noticed the stares of JinJin towards us, Rocky was looking completely happy about it but his lover wasn't glad about us coming back together at all.

-I never imagine you like this, hyung – JinJin spoke.

-Neither did I, until I met her – I smiled while caressing Y/N's back.

-Please don't get mad again, last time I almost fainted and you destroyed MJ's heart – Y/N spoke while looking at her brother as she stills surrounding my neck with her arms.

-I won't, I promise – JinJin said after Rocky hit his side.

-You two look cute, all the members suspected about you two – Rocky grinned.

-It was hard to keep it as a secret – I admitted before kissing her head.

-Don't, JinJin – Y/N said while looking at him.

-I won't do anything but, I need to talk to him; alone – JinJin spoke.

-Baby, don't do anything stupid – Rocky murmured while looking at JinJin concerned.

-I won't, stop worrying – JinJin said while looking at Rocky, then he caressed his cheek.

-Well, if you need anything just call me – Y/N said while getting apart from me, she stood up and kissed my cheek. After that, Rocky and she got out of the kitchen, leaving us alone as he wanted.

-So, my sister and you... nice combo – JinJin spoke.

-Thanks, I guess – I said a bit nervous. -I'm sorry for making her suffer but, I didn't know what to do – I admitted.

-Why you did it? Just tell me – JinJin questioned.

-Because I wanted her to be without problems, after all, you are the only family she has – I explained.

-So, you risked everything for her? I get it – JinJin sighed. -Do you know you are my best friend? And that it really hurt me to see you go? – He questioned.

I stood in silence and just took a deep breath.

-I get why you did it, I accept your love for her... but don't wait for me to accept any suffering from now on, understood? – JinJin stated.

I nodded before hugging him happily. -Thank you – I said.

-You shouldn't thank me, hyung... I was very unfair. You helped me out with Rocky and I didn't support you as much as you did – He disclosed.

-Everything is now in the past, let's leave that behind, alright? – I smiled.

He hummed in a yes before hugging me again.