14 || Time to spare

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NIGHTTIME*

-Y/N's POV-

Afternoon meal was really fun and relaxing, Sanha and Myungjun are really united and they mean a lot to you since they were the first boy-friends you had without your brother's help. And when you finished your meal, Sanha and MJ headed back to the company since they needed to keep on with their activities.

Currently while waiting for MJ to come back, you are doing a song for him which you are planning to add into the duet you two are doing since you barely have a few verses in it. It's a bit cheesy but you like how it's turning out and with the melody you have inside your head you know it's going to end up pretty good.

Tonight, MJ is going to come to your apartment since he wanted to stay the night here, it seems that he really doesn't want to be with the members right now and that really worries you.

Maybe I have to talk about this with him, Eunwoo and JinJin are acting too, and they should be united.

-Hey – You heard a soft whispering against your ear.

-Yah! Myungjun, don't scare me like that – You complained.

-*Chuckle* sorry, little one – He smiled before kissing your cheek. –What are you doing? – He asked.

-It's a surprise – You said while putting the paper away.

-Are you keeping secrets from me, Y/N? – MJ questioned while looking happily at you.

-The only secret I have is that we are together – You teased.

-Hmm, that isn't a secret at all – MJ laughed. –Moonbin and Mack know about it – He added.

-But they'll keep it as a secret so that counts – You smiled.

-I'm way too tired to keep on saying it isn't a little secret – MJ sighed.

-I can see that, it seems you didn't have time to rest – You said while caressing his hair.

-We... didn't – He chuckled.

-In that case, I'll prepare the bed – You smiled.

You went to your room and started to place everything for both of you to sleep comfortably; you started to fold the blankets while adding some extra ones since the weather is cold these days, then you placed the pillows in both sides of the bed.

-I like what you wrote, it's very pretty – MJ said from the other room.

-Thanks, but it was a surprise – You chuckled.

-I know, but I wanted to see – MJ said.

-I know you wanted, you are a curious guy after all – You sighed.

-Sorry for reading it, but I really liked it – MJ said while picking out the door frame.

-No worries, I'm happy you enjoyed it – You smiled. –Did you shower yet? – You asked.

-No, I brought my things though – He smiled.

-Great, I'll wait for you on the bed, alright? – You questioned while looking at him happily.

-Yes, thank you – He said before kissing your cheek.

Myungjun took his pyjamas out of the bag he brought and then he got inside the bathroom, in the meanwhile you got towards your phone and started to play some music. You laid down on the bed while looking up to the ceiling, you started to sing while closing your eyes and then thoughts about your mom started to spread around your mind.

I really wonder why JinJin wants me to be back with her, I mean, he was the one to tell me the idea of running away from home. It's odd.

While wandering around your thoughts you started to hear Myungjun singing the song it's playing, you giggle immediately while listening to his melodic voice.

-Such a star, Oppa – You teased.

-I know right, I'm so good – He replied.

-*Giggle* you sure are – You said happily before sighing.

You heard the shower turning off which means that he already finished showering, his singing didn't stop and he was actually putting you to sleep.

-Yah! Don't sleep without me – MJ complained after opening the door of the bathroom.

-Sorry, blame your voice – You giggled.

-My voice, huh? – He questioned while drying his hair with the towel, then he placed it on a chair beside the bathroom's door and he got towards you. MJ crawled on top of you while smiling happily, giggles started to come out from your mouth since you found his actions very cute.

-You got me – You smiled.

-I got you – MJ grinned before leaning closer.

-No, no those aren't for you – You teased.

-They are – MJ said happily, he caressed your cheek and then crashed his lips against yours. His movements were soft and gentle, his touch against your skin felt smooth while both of your lips were united as one. –Do you know I love you? – He questioned while looking into your eyes.

-I do – You said before kissing him again.

Both of you smiled at each other and then got a part, MJ got towards his place on the bed and so do you. He was looking at you with a shine you never saw before, which made you blush right away; MJ laughed by your cuteness and started to kiss your cheeks happily.

-Goodnight, Y/N – He whispered against your ear.

-Goodnight, Oppa – You said while holding him tight against you.

*NEXT MORNING*

-MJ's POV-

I'm barely waking up by someone calling my name, I opened my eyes just a bit and saw Y/N above me looking at me with a cute serious expression.

-What's wrong? – I asked with a smile.

-You finally woke up – She sighed. –We're going to be late for work – Y/N added while looking at me cutely upset.

-Hmm, don't be mad at me – I said while caressing her arm gently, then I leaned closer and kissed her lips gently. –Good morning – I chuckled.

-Morning, Oppa – She rolled her eyes with a smile, then I pulled her towards me and started to hug her tightly. –Yah! We need to get ready – Y/N complained.

-I don't care – I said. –I know you don't want to be without me – I claimed.

-Oppa, we are going to be together today too – Y/N giggled.

-Oh, right – I said while remembering today's schedule.

-Get up, we don't want anyone to suspect about us – Y/N smiled and then she gave me a kiss on my lips.

-Hmm, okay – I said while looking away from her with a smile.

-I love you – She smiled before standing up from the bed, then she got towards the closet.

I sighed and looked through the window happily when suddenly my phone buzzed, I took it and saw the screen.

-"Hyung, we need to talk" – Eunwoo.

I know what he feels for Y/N, he told me yesterday about it and I forgot to tell Y/N what he said to me. I want to tell her before he does since I don't want to keep secrets from her. I love her, after all.