10 || Take care, please

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-MJ's POV-

I convinced Y/N to come with me to Astro's presentation at a music show since JinJin texted me when I was with her at the park, she was doubting if she should go but I convinced her by saying that I'll give her a reward. What reward? I don't know but she came so that's awesome. Right now we are in the changing room getting ready to go but our manager gave us some time to spend with the rest of the artists and well, to relax.

-Do you think I'm going to believe you? – I heard JinJin asking to Y/N.

-If you don't want to believe me that's okay – Y/N said a bit upset.

-Hey, your boyfriend is making Y/N upset – Eunwoo said while looking over to Rocky.

-Yeah – Rocky said before going towards JinJin.

-Why is he so mad? – I asked Sanha who was staring at JinJin and Y/N like if it was a drama or something like that.

-JinJin-hyung asked Y/N if she was with you and she said "no" and of course he didn't believe her – Sanha explained. –Are you two together? – Sanha asked surprised.

-What? No, we are just friends – I said confused, just as a cover-up of course.

-Hmm, she said the same – Sanha chuckled.

-Yah! I'm not lying – I complained.

-Oh, you are here – JinJin said as soon as he saw me.

-Of course I'm here – I chuckled.

-Myungjun, can you explain to my brother that we aren't together? – Y/N said while looking at me a bit concerned.

I surrounded Moonbin's shoulder with my arm while smiling with guiltiness, I placed my fingers on my lips while remembering the kiss we had at the park which was our first kiss. Oh god, I'm so cheesy, either way, I'm just nervous since we want this to be kept as a secret for now.

-That's a hard question to respond – I smiled.

-MJ! – Y/N complained.

-Oh, so you two are together? – Eunwoo asked surprised.

-You and my sister? – JinJin said scared while Rocky was patting his back while chuckling.

-*Laugh* we aren't, I'm just playing with you JinJin-ah – I said while patting his cheek.

-That sucks, I thought I could finally go in double dates with Mack – Moonbin chuckled.

-Yah~ you two are better than ever, so don't complain – I said while patting his head.

-I know, she was really happy this morning – Y/N added.

-*Sigh* my little bunny – Moonbin said happily.

-Yuck, at least I have Sanha to have fun with and leave romance aside – Eunwoo joked.

-Yes, hyung! I know! – Sanha said while hugging him kindly.

While the rest of the kids were talking, Y/N and I were just looking at each other playfully, like two fools in love, cheesy I know. We stared at each other until Moonbin started to move my head back and ford which made me laugh a bit, JinJin was staring at both of us furiously but Rocky was there to calm him down.

-Well, I think I'll go now – Y/N laughed. –I'll see you later guys – She said while smiling at everyone.

-Take care Y/N – Rocky said while back hugging JinJin.

-We have to talk – JinJin said a bit upset.

-Yup, sure we do – Y/N said while looking at Rocky, JinJin immediately notice that and he started to get shy.

-You want me to drive you home? – I asked.

-Sure – Y/N smiled.

-This is odd – Eunwoo laughed.

*NIGHT*

-Y/N's POV-

-Well, we are here – Myungjun said while parking the car in front of the building.

-Hmm, don't you want to come inside? – You asked with a smile.

-I was waiting for an invitation – Myungjun smiled happily.

Both of you got outside of the car and went towards the building, you climbed the stairs up to your floor and as soon as you were there you opened the door from the apartment. You got inside with MJ and then you just closed the door, he got towards the living room and he laid down exhausted.

-Are you tired? – You asked while laying down on top of him.

-Uh, yeah – Myungjun said while embracing you. –Your brother almost caught us – He chuckled.

-I know, I thought that Eunwoo was louder than him though – You admitted.

-Really? I did notice that he was a bit confused but I don't think he cares – Myungjun said while removing your hair from your face.

-Maybe we were way too obvious – You chuckled.

-Yah~ I don't think so – Myungjun said sarcastically.

-Either way, JinJin didn't notice and that's what matters – You said before standing up, while walking towards the kitchen's counters you felt a bit dizzy but you tried to hide it. Anyways, you checked out your phone and looked at the notifications and there were some messages from your aunt and other is from Mack.

-MJ? – You said as soon as you felt a warm embrace from behind.

-Did you sleep last night? – Myungjun asked while holding you tight.

-I-I, not all the hours – You shuttered.

-And I'm the fool? – Myungjun asked concerned, he started to carry you all the way to your room and as soon as he reached the bed he left you there. MJ laid down next to you while caressing your head gently. –You've been tired all day long then.

-I thought I could get over it pretty easily – You chuckled. –I'm not going to die so remove that look on your face – You said while holding his face in between your hands.

-No, but you scared me Y/N – Myungjun complained. –Do I have to stay here all nights just to see if you sleep? – He questioned while looking at you a bit upset.

-*Chuckle* that's not a bad idea – You smiled tiredly.

-*Sigh* come on, you need to sleep – Myungjun said while covering you up with the blankets.

-You'll stay with me? – You asked while looking at him just taking care of you.

-I will, but you need to sleep – Myungjun said while tucking you into bed.

-You know that I love you? – You asked playfully.

-Hmm, yes – Myungjun smiled before he laid down next to you. –Yah~ kiddo, don't worry me like that – He complained cutely while hugging you from behind.

-Okay, I get it – You said. –By the way, tomorrow we'll see each other – You added happily.

-Oh, right – He sighed. –Your first day as a composer – Myungjun said proudly.

-I'll miss my days with Mack though – You admitted.

-But if she debuts you'll help her to write amazing songs – Myungjun said happily.

-Right – You said while caressing his hair.

-Everything will be amazing, don't you worry Y/N – Myungjun said before he kissed your hair gently.