20 || Broken lies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ARRIVAL DAY*

-Y/N's POV-

Another day comes by, and today you are at the airport with Mackenzie; she took you out after you finished with the two songs you are starting to make along with Steven and WekiMeki members, and in those songs, the one you made for MJ is included. You feel sad that you didn't say the truth about the song, or just invented something else rather than give it to someone else. But you are sure that the members from the group are going to make justice for the song.

Currently, you are waiting for Astro's arrival with Mack. Everything around you both is full with Arohas, not too crowded but it wasn't empty either; they seem excited and happy to see them just as you are, and of course, Mack was getting crazy to see Moonbin again.

-Y/N! It's been so long – Mack said while holding your hand tightly.

-Yah! I know that, but don't hurt my hand – You complained while looking at her.

-Sorry – She chuckled. -Oh, there they are! – Mack said excitedly while pointing at the members through the distance.

-Myungjun – You murmured while looking at all the group getting towards where you are.

-Mack! – Moonbin shouted happily while running towards her.

-Moonbin! – Mack smiled while running towards him.

They started to hug each other while Moonbin started to kiss her cheeks happily.

-I missed you so much, love! – Moonbin said while holding her face in between his hands.

-I missed you more, Binnie! – Mack said before holding him tightly.

I wish I could jump like that with MJ.

-Y/N? Little sister! – JinJin said while looking at you brightly.

-JinJin – You smiled before hugging him. -I missed you – You said a little emotional.

-I missed you too, everyone did – JinJin chuckled before all the members started to walk towards you.

-Noona! – Sanha shouted before hugging you tightly.

-Hey! How are you? – You said blissfully while looking at his beaming smile.

-Amazing! – Sanha grinned playfully.

As the staff started to gather around the members, you started to greet everyone else; all of the boys are really happy to see you, even Moonbin who was more excited to see Mack than any other person. Rocky looks better than ever, he looks like a brand-new person, and he's calmer.

Astro began to greet Arohas as well, and before you started to walk towards the exit of the airport, you got towards MJ and hugged him.

He was surprised by your actions but you couldn't take it any longer, you missed him a lot, and you are glad to see him once again.