17 || Blooming Love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*MORNING*

-Y/N's POV-

Something is making an annoying sound, telling you that is time to wake up for a new day again; the alarm. You tried to ignore it but the sound was way too loud for your own liking.

-Hmph – MJ and you groaned at the same time, then you turned to your left and turned off the alarm on the bedside table.

Returning to your original position, you closed your eyes again and then smiled since you saw MJ's morning hair. Suddenly, you felt a sloppy hand on top of your waist which made you chuckle a bit. You leaned closer to him and placed his arm in the right position.

-If you are going to hug me, you better do it right – You said sleepily.

-Understood – Myungjun said with his raspy and morning voice.

Both of you stood there on the bed, just hugging each other calmly; you rested your head close to his shoulder while he had his head above yours while hugging you warmly.

Then another minute passed by.

-We need to get up, right? – You sighed.

-Yes – Myungjun nodded sleepily.

You looked up at him and gave him a soft kiss on his nose.

-Get up, fool – You grinned.

-My pleasure, honey – Myungjun smiled before pecking your lips.

After having a last deep breath, MJ and you stood up from the bed and began to get ready for a new day to work. Immediately, your eyes focused on your dresser, you thought on what you could wear today. On the other side of the room, MJ was getting ready with a black hoodie, a pair of jeans, and his white sneakers; which he'll probably change when he goes to today's activities with Astro.

On your part, what you decided to wear today wasn't something incredible at all: a white shirt underneath a short black sweater ripped jeans and a couple of black and white vans. You added some accessories while looking at yourself on the mirror from your vanity.

-Are you almost ready? – Myungjun asked while looking at your reflection.

-Actually, I'm ready – You said while putting your bracelet on.

-No, you aren't – He smiled happily.

-What are you talking about? – You questioned with a confused smile.

-Wait here – Myungjun said before going out of the room, then he quickly came back with something on his hands; a little box. -Turn around – He ordered.

-Why? – You asked.

-Y/N-ah! Just do it – He complained cutely.

-*Giggle* fine – You rolled your eyes with a smile on your face, and then you did what he told you.