5 || Foolish lies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

-What do you mean mom? – You asked.

-What I mean? Y/N, please are you dumb as well? – Your mom complained. –You need to leave this house, now.

-I-I don't have anywhere to go, where you should I even go? – You shuttered while looking at your mother confused.

-Your aunt that always loved you bought you a department – Your mother said disgusted. –Here, and never come back – She said while throwing you the keys.

She then headed happily to her room, you felt so disgusted by the way she went away since wasn't even sad about her words and even the whole situation. At the same time you expected this situation to happen in any time, but you weren't aware that it'll be this soon.

You stood in shock while looking at the keys on the palm of your hand, then you sighed and started to walk upstairs towards your room. You started to pack everything up as soon as you got inside, and even if it was night time you were sure that your mother doesn't want you here anymore, and that you needed to go before the early morning.

You were sure about going away from your mother someday but you didn't wanted to do it without making her proud, without making her feel that same happiness as your brother did. You are disappointed and you also think that you are a total let down, which is obviously not true but you can't think any other way.

As soon as you were ready you went downstairs with your stuffs, and you saw your mother there just staring at you serious.

-M-Mother – You shuttered. She looked at you coldly, you knew that she wasn't planning on telling you a complement but you had hopes though. She wasn't pleased either and you know that your tears are going to fall down in any second.

-I raised you with the only idea of you following the good steps of your brother, successful. But here you are – Your mother said as she looked at you. –Thank you for nothing Y/N, you are just a letdown – She added disappointed, then she walked away from you.

As soon as she went away your tears started to fall down. You knew it, you were waiting for the moment to come; such a letdown she said and there's nothing else you can do to please her.

*TIME LATER*

You arrived your new place which from now on is your new home, everything looks nice and it's nicely furnished. At this point you can't complain about the whole department since while you walk you can see more and more, which makes you realise that your aunt knows your taste really well. She always loved you, she still does. But your mother doesn't like her at all and since you had a lot of work in the company you couldn't meet with her.