Author's note~

Guys! It's finally over, another book is saying goodbye this month. I can't believe this is the fourth title I can complete with a lot of support during the process, and everything I'm currently achieving is because of you. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This book was thought of for a long time, so, I'm very happy a lot of people gave it love and time; it truly means a lot.

This month has been crazy and a lot of things had happened that personally shocked me; I didn't post on the day, I haven't been updating imagines and I'm taking more time to write a couple of chapters. I think school projects and this year, in general, took my time and passion for a while, after all, I needed all my concentration for the things I needed to deliver.

Well, back to the main part; the book. "Precious Fool" was inspired by Astro, my number one favorite K-Pop group. Oh, man! If I could just describe how grateful I am just to be able to hear their voices, to see them perform, and look at them as they are. MJ is the one who always steals my laughter even though I'm not feeling at my best, and to be honest, I would be pretty sad if they disband someday. But that time isn't coming yet and I hope it doesn't come since I want to be an Aroha for a really long time.

Thank you so much for reading this book and for giving it your precious time. Also, if you want me to do the epilogue of this book, let me know through my socials or through the inbox.

I'm so grateful for all your love, and I'll do my best to make better and fresher content.

With love...

-Jian W. Lucas.

A novel; written by Jian W. Lucas (Jian Lucas).

Inspired by Kim Myungjun from ASTRO.

Credits to all the creators of the gifs (mostly are from WeHeartIt, Pinterest & Tumblr).

Cover by the author.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| RANKINGS ||

- lovesongs --> #75

- familyissues --> #269

- romancestories --> #567

- cutelove --> #247

- astro --> #898