22 || Domino effect

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TIME LATER*

-Y/N's POV-

Unfortunately, everything that you wanted to happen didn't come true, everything you wished for nights to occur wasn't happening as planned. It hurts you that everyone is having a hard time with this situation and that the ones who don't have the fault are in between this problematic case.

Nowadays, Myungjun and Astro had been distant with each other, that meaning MJ's temporal break from the dorms, and the distance that he has been making since the day that JinJin discovered your relationship. Nothing bad happened to you when the company discovered your relationship with Astro, they were comprehensive and just told you to keep it as a secret which you didn't mind at all.

Currently, you are inside your apartment which seems very different after some weeks with MJ since he made a lot of changes and arrangements to the place. Now, you have a cute opened balcony with plants and some flowers, just like a cute and little greenhouse.

-MJ? – You shouted while going downstairs but no answer could be heard.

-Where are you? – You asked while looking around the first floor.

Also, another change has been really difficult for you to process since MJ's attitude has changed drastically. He isn't the same energetic guy; he seems more nostalgic and you think he's feeling guilty because of your brother's reaction to your relationship with him.

-Here you are – You said happily while going inside the little greenhouse.

-I was just watering the plants – MJ said before smelling some of the roses, then he placed the water away and looked at you. -Were you searching for me? – He asked.

-Yes – You nodded. -I want to know how you are feeling – You said.

-Oh, good – MJ said with a settle smile.

-Alright – You tried to grin, then you turned around and tried to take a deep breath.

I really want to do something for you, but I don't know what to do.

-Are you going out today? – MJ asked while placing the gardening stuff on their places.

-Maybe – You said thoughtfully. -I guess you won't want to come, right? – You guessed.

-Well, last time you went out with Steven and I'm guessing you'll be with him again, so, I don't feel like going with you – MJ told before he passed beside you.

-Hmm, I'm not going out with Steven, I think you already know that he isn't here at Seoul at the moment – You said.

-Yes, the company told me, and they also told me that Astro might have to return to their schedule soon – He spoke while walking towards the kitchen.