11 || Lying more than once

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT NIGHT*

-Y/N's POV-

The time flew by just like you suspected, you felt how MJ left your side since you weren't completely off to dreamland but then you just started to fall asleep slowly and there's when you realized how much you missed to be just in peace.

Right now it seems that you are awake just laying down on the bed as Myungjun left you there when suddenly you started to hear footsteps coming towards your direction which really made you wonder if MJ got back to your place again.

-It seems that you are really comfortable there.

His smooth and melodic voice impact you completely, making you turn out totally speechless.

-What are you doing here? – You asked.

-I was just passing by and I decided to come and see how you were, but it seems that someone is treating you great over here – Eunwoo said before he sat next to you, then he started to caress your leg underneath the blanket making your whole body shiver.

-Stop, Eunwoo – You complained while getting away from his touch.

-I see – He sighed. –You don't love me anymore, you changed me – Eunwoo said coldly.

-I-I didn't change you, what I felt for you was just pure admiration and gratefulness – You assured while looking away from him.

-Hmm, I don't believe you – Eunwoo said before taking your hands; he pushed you against your pillow while taking your wrists with his hands, he started to get closer to you but before he could do something you started to see everything blurring out.

*alarm*

You are looking around your room, exalted while placing your hand on your chest.

Was it all a dream? He isn't here as I imagined, right?

You felt a grip against your waist so you turned around and saw Myungjun; he's sleeping with his pyjamas already on, he came back to your place which is lovely to see and just by seeing him sleep so peacefully you started to calm down little by little.

-Hmm, baby? – MJ said while sleepily while opening up his eyes slowly.

-Hey, go back to sleep – You said before kissing his forehead.

-Are you okay? – He asked as soon as he saw your face, which is just a bit pale than usual and your eyes are looking watery like if you wanted to cry. –You look uneasy – MJ said concerned while caressing your cheek.

-I'm fine, don't worry – You smiled before he pulled you against him into a warm embrace.

-You're so bad at lying – Myungjun laughed a bit before caressing your hair gently. –But I still love you – He sighed while getting comfy on the bed with you again.