2 || New smile, first sign

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE NEXT MORNING*

You woke up with a sweet sensation on your heart but then you felt confusion once again. "Did I really kissed him?" – You asked to yourself while looking around your room, when suddenly knocks on your door could be heard.

-Hey! Can I come in? – Eunwoo asked while looking at you happily.

-Sure – You said sweetly. He got inside and sat next to you happily, and then he just patted your head gently.

-How did you slept? – Eunwoo asked.

-Good, but... I don't remember what happened yesterday – You said confused.

-*Chuckle* oh my! Really? No way! – Eunwoo said surprised while smiling happily.

-Yeah I know, but can you tell me what happened? – You asked while remembering the kiss you supposedly had.

-Okay~ so I send you a text telling you if I could come to sleep here since I wanted to see how you were, and while we were awake you covered me up with a cosy blanket and you gave me some hot tea since it was so cold outside. Then we just went to the living room and you told me how you were – Eunwoo described while looking at you.

-Oh, I see... I guess I don't want to remember since I cried a lot, right? – You said while trying to cover up your confusion.

-I guess so, but don't think about that, okay? We have to go to the company or we're going to be late – Eunwoo said while standing up from your bed. –I'll wait for you downstairs – Eunwoo said before leaving your room.

-"So nothing happened?" – You asked confused to yourself. As soon as you realised that what you saw wasn't real you started to tear up, you were holding your hands tight against your chest while tears started to run down your face without an end. "Who will love you if you fail Y/N?" – You thought upset with yourself, so immediately you cleaned up your tears and you started to get ready for today's schedule.

*AT FATNAGIO*

You were already there at the company since some hours ago, and since then you started to feel better. You are trying to forget what you dreamt about but your best friend is trying to tell you that it's okay to dream about someone because that means that they love you. Currently you are practicing your dancing abilities with Mackenzie since you want to rehearse and get better in everything you can and you know you are lacking off.

-You know if you did date Eunwoo we could be all the time together – Mackenzie said while you kept dancing along the music.

-Mack, we are all the time together – You said while rolling your eyes.

-*Laugh* I didn't meant that – Mackenzie said while smiling at you. –Yah! Can you stop dancing for once? You've been like that since four hours – Mackenzie complained cutely.