16 || Being with you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

The day took its course and led you to do many other things inside the company, and on the other hand, Eunwoo went back to his group activities.

You can't deny that after talking with Eunwoo you got a bit curious; you think MJ knew about this and that's why he didn't want to be with Astro all day, but nothing is clear at all for you.

Currently, you are inside the studio with MJ, both of you are finishing the last things of the song, and you have to say that it was amazing the job you two did.

-We finished, now it's a matter of recording and making the music video – MJ said happily.

-Yeah, we'll need the rest of Astro for the music video – You said.

-Agree – MJ said while placing the song aside from the other papers.

-Hmm, honey, did you know about Eunwoo's thoughts? – You asked.

-*Sigh* he already talked with you? – MJ asked while looking away from you.

-He did, and I think you knew about how he feels, am I right? – You questioned.

-Yes, he told me about them – MJ said.

-And why you didn't tell me? – You asked. -Are you keeping secrets from me? – You added.

-No, no I could never – MJ said while looking at you. -I just thought it was better if he spoke to you himself – He admitted.

-That's why you didn't want to be with the members? – You asked.

-It was part of it – MJ admitted.

-Why? What Eunwoo feels is pure concern towards you and me, plus, he's your best friend – You said a bit upset. -You should respect what he feels – You added.

-And I do, but I can't deny I was a bit jealous – MJ claimed. -I was looking at how Eunwoo was so overprotective when I was with you, it was bothering me at some point – He continued.

-You aren't a jealous type of guy – You said.

-I'm not, but I can feel jealous without even noticing myself. Anyways, I was glad that he cared about you – MJ admitted.

-We'll talk about this later – You said while standing up from the chair.

-Where are you going? – MJ asked while looking you leave.

-With Mack, I want to be with her – You said. -I'll see you later – You said before kissing his cheek.

-Yah! Don't be mad at me – MJ said while holding your hand.