23 || I'm still the same, love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

-Can you two talk? Please – JinJin said while looking at MJ concerned.

-I think it's better if you talk with him first – You said while looking away from MJ.

-No, I want to talk to you... I want to know what I've done – He spoke.

-Hyung, just stop it now; I don't mind your relationship with my sister anymore, I only want you to be happy with her – Your brother admitted.

-If we are here is because we want to see you well again – Rocky added.

MJ looked down to the floor while taking a deep breath, then he lifted up his head and stared at you.

-Let's talk then – You sighed.

-Alright – MJ said.

Both of you got inside the kitchen while JinJin and Rocky stood in the living room, at this point you don't know where to start or if you should even tell him everything you are thinking about right now. It's been a minute since you two talked like before and it's making you feel quite nervous.

-This isn't about you; I just want to make that clear – Myungjun said.

-So, why you stopped talking with me? – You asked.

-My reasons are dumb; I shouldn't even think about them anymore but they were solid things I thought that could be best for you – He told.

-Best for me? Be without you is best for me? – You questioned confused.

-I thought it was – He sighed. -Listen, if I kept contact with you the only thing I would talk about and think of is JinJin – MJ lied.

You looked at him blankly knowing that he was lying. You are trying to really understand his reasons, even though he wants to keep them away from you.

MJ rolled his eyes. -I didn't want you to worry about me and I wanted you to be good with your brother again – He admitted.

-D-Did you make this for me? – You asked surprised.

-Yes – He nodded. -My plan was simple; get your attention by stop talking to you, then you will go back with JinJin and everything could solve out again – MJ explained.

-You are such a fool – You said while looking away from him upset.

-Maybe, but you needed to be good with JinJin again; family is always first – MJ spoke.

-But you are part of it too, Myungjun – You said. -Your purpose was to hurt me, then? – You asked.

-Yes – He said embarrassedly. -It was dumb but I wanted to see everyone happy, and after fighting with JinJin, I was feeling very worried about you – MJ disclosed.

-And I was worried about you, Myungjun – You told. -Do you think I was okay after seeing you change so drastically? – You questioned upset.

MJ stood in silence while looking away from you, briefly, he started to look to the window as you sat on top of the stool. Nobody said anything and it seems that the things you want to tell him aren't the same, now, you want to be upset with him for what he did since his reasons don't convince you at all.

-What do you want to do? – MJ finally asked after some seconds of silence.

-I don't know – You admitted.

-Do you want to break up? – He suddenly asked.

You looked at him surprised but you immediately looked down as your tears started to fall down quickly; it was shocking to hear that from him, and more for you since you never thought about this possibility.

-D-Do you want that? – You asked concerned.

-I'll do what you want; I just said that because I already hurt you a lot – MJ spoke.

-Can I know what you want? – You asked.

-What do I want? Well, it's impossible at this point – MJ admitted.

-Just tell me – You insisted.

-I want everything to be like before anything happened; before JinJin discovered us, after going to Japan, after our first kiss – MJ said emotionally. -I want to look at you and feel happy – He added.

-For someone who doesn't express his feelings so often, you really know how to talk about your emotions perfectly, huh? – You said while tearing up.

-I don't express them because I think it's cheesy; you know that – MJ stated. -But I think it was necessary for you to know – He said.

You heard how he started to approach you, then his hands started to touch yours and he held them tightly against him.

-I'm sorry for being such a fool, I didn't choose to be this way – MJ said, almost joking.

-Yah... you aren't as foolish as you think – You murmured.

-I heard that – He said before realizing a settle chuckle. -We can solve this, I know – MJ assured.

-But with time, right? – You questioned.

-Of course, nobody will rush you – MJ smiled before he started to hold your cheek.

You caressed his hair while looking at him into the eyes, you let your head rest on top of his shoulder as you started to breathe slowly. Then you got apart from him and held him by the neck but you looked down not sure of what to say anymore.

-Is alright, I know that is difficult – MJ whispered.

-It isn't you... I'm just thinking about the future events, I mean, JinJin won't accept this very easily – You disclosed.

-He will, and now I'll make sure of that – MJ promised. -I really want this to work in between us, I really do – He said while caressing your hair.

-Me too, these days without you were awful – You chuckled mournfully.

-Being so cold was messing me up, I just saw you so silent and distant; I was scared to lose you, even though I was the one to push you away – MJ admitted.

-Just because you worried about me, huh? – You said thoughtfully.

-Sorry... I thought I was doing the right thing – He sighed.

-You weren't, my fool – You said with a settle smile.

Both of you were embracing each other as the silence started to spread around the room, and for now, you can feel how Myungjun is enjoying your nearness; he really missed it, and you can tell that he wasn't lying when he told you that he was faking to be cold with you.

Suddenly, the door from the kitchen got opened revealing Rocky and JinJin. They got inside the kitchen and stared at both of you.