6 || Don't be complicated

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A WEEK LATER*

-MJ's POV-

Things had changed a lot since the day Y/N was kicked out of her house, everything is not that bad but it's just concerning. Y/N hasn't been at Fantagio for a week now, it seems that she's not going to continue with being a trainee anymore. In another part she stills in contact with everyone, however, we can't call her; she might be the one calling because she won't answer any calls, I really don't understand her in that way but according to her she just wants everything to be "peaceful"? Either way, when it's about the two of us everything has been great. Our friendship is growing a lot and we actually are like best buds, no secrets at all and no shade after what happened... but she still calls me a fool.

Currently, everyone is at Fantagio, we are inside a practice all together just talking about the schedule, Arohas, and Y/N. All of the members are worried about her since they don't know all the details of her life, but I do.

-So what? We should wait until she contacts us again? – Moonbin asked while Mackenzie was laying her head down on his lap.

-I can't with her new life, I honestly can't wait for her to call me – JinJin complained.

-Hyung, can you tell him how his little sister is? – Eunwoo said while sitting down on the floor with Sanha.

-She's fine, and she'll call you – I said while chuckling.

-Ugh – JinJin rolled his eyes.

-*Laugh* don't be jealous JinJin-hyung – Rocky said as he back hugged him.

-Yes, she doesn't call me that often – I said while laughing along with the members.

-Hmm, she calls you more than me – Mackenzie complained.

-Pff now you? – I said with a smile while looking away, then I took a deep breath. –She calls everyone the same, okay? – I said, then my phone started to ring.

Everyone looked at me just waiting to know who's calling me, so I took out my phone and looked at the screen and it was Y/N.

-Who's calling? – Eunwoo asked.

-Is it Y/N, hyung? – Sanha asked curiously.

-Yes – I said with a smile, then everyone started to roll their eyes while chuckling.

-See? She calls you all the time – Moonbin said while looking at me with a smirk, then he winked at me.

-Shush – I said while laughing before I answered. –Hey Y/N.

-MJ, are you occupied today? – Y/N asked.

-I'm not right now, you want me to go? – I asked a bit confused by the way she was talking.