12 || Something's wrong

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TIME LATER*

-MJ's POV-

After Astro's schedule we went to have lunch together and then everyone got separated; Sanha went to the restroom, Moonbin went to visit Mack, and I got stuck with the cheesy couple. However, Eunwoo wasn't with Sanha since when he came back to the practice room, at the beginning we thought he was with Moonbin but we all know that he prefers to stay away from Moonbin when he's with Mack. He wants them to have some space.

But I don't have time for wondering where he is, I need to find Y/N since the manager already told me to meet with her for our song duet. It's so odd that they planned something with us two involved when we are together but nobody knows about it, anyway, I think I'm too excited to be with her in a project like this since it's the first time she works in here as a composer.

While walking to the recording I started to hear voices coming from the room, and one of them was Y/N as it should be since we needed to meet here but the other voice was way too familiar as well.

Now I know where he was all this time.

I got closer to the door trying to hear what they were talking about, I'm just curious, that's all.

-Why are you so interested to know? – Y/N asked.

-I just want to know, like you two had been really close lately – Eunwoo said.

-Yes, we are best friends – Y/N assured. –And ever since we met we've been close to each other, so I don't know why you think I like Myungjun – Y/N added confused.

-I'm just trying to protect you – Eunwoo explained.

-From him? Are you kidding me? – Y/N asked surprised.

-I just care about you, okay? – Eunwoo said a bit annoyed.

I think I listened enough, I think I have to step on there and just try to cover this mess up.

I got inside the room casually like if I wasn't hearing anything seconds ago, they looked at me surprised as soon as I stepped inside the recording room which really didn't matter to me.

-Sorry, I thought you weren't here – I chuckled a bit.

-No, no, no it's okay – Eunwoo said. –I was just about to go, don't worry Hyung – Eunwoo smiled before going towards me, he patted my back and left the room.

-Are you ready to work? – Y/N asked while smiling, more like faking a smile.

-I heard it all – I said while sitting down on the couch, then I let a deep sigh out.

-You heard... - Y/N said before I interrupted her.

-I know that you were talking about me and that Eunwoo is suspecting about us – I said.