1 || Just me, don't mind it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-If you aren't here to help you should leave – You said a bit pissed off.

-Come on, sister you know that I just want you to be fine – Jinwoo said as he started to pick up your clothes from the floor.

-I'm fine, I'm always fine – You said while sitting down on your bed.

-You aren't fine with the stuffs that mom tells you – Jinwoo said while looking at you.

-I don't know what you're talking about – You said while crossing your arms. Jinwoo looked at you instantly and then he just sat next to you with a worried expression on his face.

-I know what she tells you Y/N, she compares you to me all the time and she tells you that you are useless when you're not – Jinwoo said while caressing your back.

-But she has the right to say those things, look where are you now and then look back at me... both so similar but different. I still live with her while you moved on with your friends – You said while looking away from him.

-Y/N if you haven't left this house is because she doesn't let you – Jinwoo said.

-No, that's not true – You said upset.

-You know that I'm not lying – Jinwoo said serious.

-I never said that, I just think that you misunderstood what mom is trying to do – You said as you stood up from the bed and then you walked out of it.

-*Sigh* if you want to believe in her again you'll get harmed more and more – Jinwoo said as he started to follow you, then he stood up in front of you. –You have the chance to leave now and never return, just come with me.

-I can't, I can't leave mom... she's trying to help me, don't you see? – You said while looking at him.

-Alright, you'll see her true intentions one day – Jinwoo said annoyed, he got away from you and then he just went to the front door and left. As soon as he left you tried to hold your tears while you started to scratch your left wrist with your nails.

Your brother has the right to be upset and annoyed with you, since a long time he knows what's happening inside this house and honestly you know that yourself too. You are too afraid to accept that someone can be such a mean person, you are afraid to believe that there are people that can harm you just like you don't want to. Your mom and brother are the ones that were with you since you were born, but the one that gave you your life isn't pleased with your achievements in life.

You know you have to do something to make her proud but you are too afraid to fail during the process, she always brags about your brother's success which makes you feel afraid since you need to achieve the same things as him to make her proud. "Everyone falls" or at least that's what your brother says but you can't believe in those words since you can't accept to fail, you can't let your mom down.